~Patsy's Diary~

Patsy

Hi All,

My name is Patsy, and I am a Londoner living in the West Midlands.

I am on day 2 of the Cambridge Diet, and so far am struggling, but I know the first few days are the hardest.

I did LL for 2.5 months last year, but had to stop due to being hospitalised (am much better now).

Over the last year I have managed to put on 5 stone :eek: (no I couldn't believe it myself), now my social life is down to zero, and my main life consists of going to work and coming straight home and only venturing out when absolutely necaserry.

I hate the way I look, and I know I am slowly killing myself (constant back ache, high blood pressure, aching joints to name but a few). I want to see my nieces and nephews grow up (I do not have any children) and enjoy my life again, so have decided to take the bull by the horns and do this diet - as I know VLCD's when adhered to get the results you want, and quickly:) .

Anyway, enough waffling, I will probably put an entry in my diary in the next few days (1st weigh in is on Saturday) - thanks for reading:cool:

Good luck Patsy, not that luck comes into it! You have the right attitude, you sound determined and commited, you know if you do the diet properly you will lose weight, and fast!
So keep to it, post on here whenever the going gets tough and in no time at all you will be feeling on top of the world!

HIya Patsy

Well done on making the decision to do CD. Hang in there for the first few days as you'll know from before they are rough but it does get better.
I love how you've done short term and long term goals - such a good idea and so positive. Keep it up!!

Keep posting and enjoy the site. It is a lovely place to be. x

Hi Patsy
Your in the pink great,yeaaaaa
How you doing?
Keep drinking the water and keep the painkillers handy
Glad you are doing so well
remember we are all here for you if you need us.
{{{HUGS}}}

Well 3 days down - Lord knows how much more to go:confused:

Felt a bit shaky and light headed on Monday evening which was a bit scary.

Was tempted to eat yesterday - even got my colleague to buy me some cheese when she went to the shops at lunch time, but I didn't give in and have hidden the cheese:)

I can honestly say I do not like the CD cranberry and peanut bars (they are 100% better than LL ones - but I still don't like em), I love all the others, but found them too hard (my friend broke a tooth on one on Monday so she's miffed)!!

Have been getting down at least 4 litres of water a day and it dosen't feel like a chore.

I can't wait for my weigh in on Saturday, mine own scales are showing a loss and I'm well into ketosis (pongy breath as well), feeling REALLY cold:( .

Oh well see you all in a couple of days.

:) :) :) :)

Wow well done, that is a fabulous loss already! Bet you are dead chuffed.

:)

Well, went for my first weigh in today and I have managed to lose 10lbs!!

I had to change the weigh in day at the last minute due to "unforseen circumstances":rolleyes:

I am really pleased with the loss, its the most I've ever lost in the first week of a diet, it gives me the resolve to stick to it and its making my goals that bit closer.

Coming on this board gives me the inspiration to keep going especially when I read other peoples posts and see that I'm not alone in this struggle:)

Take care All

{{Patsy}}

wow thats a great loss I'm so pleased for you :) can't get much better inspired to keep going than that can you

Congratulations!!!

Hi Patsy,

10lbs. is brill for your first week!!!:D :D :D

That is powerful motivation for the week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

Well, I'm on day 13 now and have drank 3 litres of water already.

After yesterdays luxury nut fiasco (gave in the a quarter of a tub of tesco's finest nuts:( ) feeling back on track - just getting myself into a positive frame of mind again - didn't knock myself out of ketosis but it made me fill ill for the rest of the day (so let that be a lesson to me:p :rolleyes: :) ).

Can't weight till weigh in on Saturday - seems so far away:cool:

Well, I'm on day 13 now and have drank 3 litres of water already.

After yesterdays luxury nut fiasco (gave in the a quarter of a tub of tesco's finest nuts:( ) feeling back on track - just getting myself into a positive frame of mind again - didn't knock myself out of ketosis but it made me fill ill for the rest of the day (so let that be a lesson to me:p :rolleyes: :) ).

Can't weight till weigh in on Saturday - seems so far away:cool:

WELL DONE YOU HUN sO GLAD YOU HAVE GOT BACK ON SSING AND SATURDAY WILL SOON BE HERE LOOK HOW QUICK YOUR 13 DAYS HAVE GONE XXC

Had my second weigh in yesterday, and I lost 3lbs. At first I was a little disappointed :( as I wanted to lose at least 41bs to make it a stone, then I thought - hold on, its 3lbs of fat and I know I'll hit the stone mark this week - so all in all I am pleased - will have to up my water intake this week (though how I am going to manage drinking 5 litres a day is beyond me (especially as I'll be doing quite a bit of travel this week).:) :eek: :rolleyes:

thats a stone in 3 weeks thats ahead of schedule xxxxxx

Back