Pattern in weight loss

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by shelz, 22 February 2010 Social URL.

1. shelz

shelz Silver Member

Do any of you notice a pattern with the weight coming off? Does it always come off in one day or several days over the week?

Mine always seems to drop on a Tuesday. Last Monday morning I was 9 stone 6.5, then last Tuesday I suddenly dropped to 9 Stone 4.5 and have stayed the same since. This has happened the last three weeks in a row. I am curious now as to whether the scales are going to show a similar drop tomorrow.

I know I shouldnt weigh daily (and I dont) - just Mondays and Tuesdays really intriegue me so I feel like I have to! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    I weigh myself on a sunday. I then do a mid-week unofficial weigh in! So on a weds or thurs but on my mid week weigh ins it usually says Im the same as I was on the sunday. So my weight then must come off on friday and saturday!

4. sugar_fiend

sugar_fiend Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I do a sly mid-week extra weigh in too, and always seem to be X.4 lbs on mondays. Thats half a pound less than the prev weigh in generally, even on the weeks where I've lost more than 1lb over the week, so I must lose more in the 2nd half of the week too.

The way weight works and changes baffles me!

5. shelz

shelz Silver Member

Baffles me too, but as long as its falling off I'm not too worried about how its going.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.