Paul McKenna Daily Success Journal

hanloje

Silver Member
Hopefully I can post this here, it's for those of us on Paul McKenna who want an 'online' success journal where we can record what we've done that's positive what we want to work on and our food diaries.

:D Pretty please!!

So yesterday I am nearly a week into this...

Yesterday I ate when I was hungry 100%
I ate what I wanted 100% (a subway tuna sub & spaghetti carbonara any other diets a no no!)
I ate consciously chewed 20 times on each mouthful and switched off TV.
I stopped when full 100%
I drank water
I moved my body (struggled as I was wheezy)
I listened to the trance (fail)

Positive thing:
Hubby ate double the amount as me and I took the same time to eat a 6 inch sub as he did a foot long! amazing! Also, I bought a selection pack of cookies home and had one later on when I was hungry again :) didn't eat the whole lot!

Today I want to take the dogs for a walk as my asthma isn't so bad and I want to paint my toenails! we'll see if I do that tomorrow.

Have a fab day everyone :)

Yesterday I ate when I was hungry daytime was good, dinner I forgot to stop and didn't chew enough times :(
I ate what I wanted 100% (tuna sandwich, mixed seafood starter and chicken with blue cheese yum)
I ate consciously chewed 20 times on each mouthful - just the main course I failed on !!
I stopped when full 80%
I drank water
I moved my body (walked to dinner rather than drove)
I listened to the trance (fail - need to do that today)

Need to focus and listen to the trance today :)

Yesterday I ate when I was hungry daytime was good, dinner I forgot to stop again !!!
I ate what I wanted 100%
I ate consciously chewed 20 times on each except sandwich I had for dinner

Need to work on stopping and slowing down this week :)

Hanloje is this thread just for you like a diary or may anyone post their successes? Don't want to step on you toes lol.

Thanks, I think keeping an active record helps. My husband has very kindly given me a cold so feeling like poop today.
Just going to go forage for some breakfast - thinking weetabix maybe.
Have a strong urge to eat chicken curry so that's dinner sorted.

Didn't have weetabix in the end, had a yoghurt as that's what I wanted.

Just had a bagel with bacon and cream cheese.

Ate both consciously and slowly and left a bite of both.

Well done sorry you're feeling poorly that's rubbish :( I've had half an almond croissant and a smoked salmon baguette thinking Thai curry for dinner must check dates in the fridge !!!!

Thanks, I hate being ill!

Had some muesli and yoghurt and tea just now and still hungry. Had a big glass of water earlier but going to have some more I think. Will start prepping dinner soon, really looking forward to my curry:)

Curry was delicious, ate about half and will pop the rest in the fridge for if I'm hungry later, also made an extra portion for me to take to work for dinner tomorrow.

Did Day 1 yesterday, today I am on Day 2 (obviously) and I am DETERMINED to find 30 min to listen to the cd. Having a 2yrold really takes up a lot of my spare time, so hopefully once she is asleep tonight il find my 30 min and hand over the baby monitor to Hubby hehe.

I've followed the rules so far today, though need to break the habit of reading while eating!

Ive also resisted weighing myself since Monday - this is hard as I'm usually a serial weigher at least once a day!

I usually weigh in every week, on a tuesday. So going that extra week will be a challenge for me!
I am on Day 3 and still havent got round to listening to the cd, off to the gym once hubby is home from work this evening. I have made more of a concious effort with my eating today, taking smaller mouthfulls and chewing slowly, also made sure I left some on my plate. I am one of those who always has to clear their plate! Also made sure I drink more water today. On my second bottle of Water now. Which is a lot for me!

Not had enough water today, feeling really crappy, got a banging headache and super stressed. Have resisted the urge to comfort eat which is a big deal for me.

Not been on here for ages, been trying to follow the rules as best I can, life is getting in the way though.

Must be doing something right though as have lost nearly 3lbs.

Hi everyone,

I'd love to join in with you on this thread. I've tried losing weight with Slimming World but I tend to see all the free foods as a green light to eat as much as I want, then end up feeling bloated and horrible. I'm hoping that by sticking to the simple rules that Paul McKenna sets out I will be able to get to grips with portion control and get off the binge-diet-binge cycle.

I'm starting today, so wish me luck! :) Keep posting your updates and results - they are so motivational to read.

Back