Paul McKenna - i can make you thin

Hello everyone. It really takes time to listen to your body, I struggle knowing what I want after years of going for the 'appropriate low fat' option ! Weird huh ! I was 100% on plan yesterday though so all good :)

Newbie here! I have done the PM plan before but I got to about day 40 and we had a lot of family stress and I just gave up :(
So I am back on it today, The GP prescribed me some tablets for being obese but they have now stopped manufacture of them and they are not available, they helped me lose about 9lb in a month, but now they arent available the weight doesnt come off of me easily no matter what i eat, and diets just dont work for me because I am so limited in what I can eat with having intolerances and allergies.
So I am hoping Paul can help me out here and anyone else following the plan :)x

slimmingmarie said:
im starting this today, i bought the book and CD, but the App was on the store so i got that aswel, gonna go for a lay down with Paul
, wish me luck!!!

Hiya, can I just ask what you thought of the app? I've got the book & cd which I want to start using (I'm struggling really bad with SW/WW & have piled most of the weight I've lost back on :() anyway the reviews on the app are shocking but I'm still tempted to download it!?! X

This probably sounds like a daft question, But when your chewing do you keep the whole amount of food in your mouth during the chewing or do you slowly chew & swallow small amounts during the 20 chews..?

This is where I struggle even the smallest amount, I end up either chewing 20 times but then im not focusing on the taste of the food but more focusing on counting down/up or I chew but cant help swallow the small amounts that have been chewed enough in order to savour the taste..?

baffled

Back