Paul Mckenna - I can make you thin!

Good luck Cupcake29 - I'm loving this ! I'm eating much nicer food, and really enjoying everything. Have now lost 8.5 lbs in three weeks.

Well I've not been following the plan and have put on 5 or 6 pounds! Eek, drawing a line under it and moving forward.

Just had breakfast and could only manage half my bowl of cereal. Being organised and having stuff I want to eat in the house is my problem. Have nipped to the shops though and have stuff in for today.

Would love to hear how everyone else is doing?

Hi guys-

I have my first hypno session last week. I've been going through therapy beforehand (had 3 sessions using the thrive programme I mentioned earlier) and my hypno session was general weight loss hypno not the gastric band.

I think that it has helped. I am following the sw plan and have lost 11 lbs in 3 weeks so far so whatever I'm doing its obviously working.

I was looking forward in going in on Friday to start the hypnoband op session but I've come down with tonsillitis so I had to cancel :(

Hi, I would like to join in too please if you will have me?

I've been seeing a local hypnotherapist for general weight loss for the last 2 weeks - I've got a 6 week course. In between that I listen to PM CDs both the gastric band and I can make you thin one. I'm still only a couple of weeks in and have lost 7.5lb so far. Very pleased with this!

I am a bit confused though when people say they are following diets (SW, juddd, WW, vlcd, cc etc) and PM - isn't this against one of the PM and hypnotherapy principles? PM works by being free of diets why add the stress of also following a diet? Just my opinion, maybe I'm missing a trick! ;-)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back