Paul Mckenna...i can make you thin

chunky monkee

hi everyone i just starting day 2, my mum gave me a copy of paul mckenna i can make you thin and it got cd with it...... has anyone tried it? if so how did you get on? i thinking about playing it everyday while on LT to try and help for when it comes to refeed.

it seems pretty basic to start listening to your body and slow things down, but was wondering if you know anyone who has tried this and got good results x my mum used it and lst 2 stone in a year and didnt really change anything she was doing, i want my loss to be faster than that so i sticking with LT til goal

any input would be great....roll on day 2 my tongue is all white and furry its minging! x x

Furry tongue...good. Thats what we like to hear.

I've read a thread on mini's somewhere where this was discussed. It did work for lots of people. Does no harm to give it a go hun. I've no idea what its about, but if its encouraging you to eat healthy food, then its no good at the mo, but might be useful when you get closer to refeed.
x

hi shaz, i just listened to it and read the book its dead easy not really a diet, say just listen to your body, eat when you are actually hungry stop when you actually full, take time to chew every mouthful and enjoy it and have whatever you what, just follow the other rules x

I know a couple of poeple who have tried this including myself, it worked for my friend but I have to say it did not work for me.

I really struggled although I did find the CD relaxing.

I would not think its good for doing while still on LT as the message is about food, but would be excellent during refeed and beyond.

i agree...

I know a couple of poeple who have tried this including myself, it worked for my friend but I have to say it did not work for me.

I really struggled although I did find the CD relaxing.

I would not think its good for doing while still on LT as the message is about food, but would be excellent during refeed and beyond.

As the CD is hypnosis - I think it might make LT difficult for you - as you are programming your brian to eat the foods your body needs and not to eat to excess....

I do think its a great CD, but i would leave listening to it until you get to refeed. Then start it when you are in the right frame of mind about changing all your food habits, Im sure it can only help you.

I think with LT you have to just remove food from the equation all together!!!

xoxo

yeah i never thought of it like that, will leave until refeed thanks

how long does it take to get into ketosis, i got a yukky tongue this morning and my breath is howling even after brushing my teeth and scrapping my tongue! is it like this the whole time you on LT???

As the CD is hypnosis - I think it might make LT difficult for you - as you are programming your brian to eat the foods your body needs and not to eat to excess....

I do think its a great CD, but i would leave listening to it until you get to refeed. Then start it when you are in the right frame of mind about changing all your food habits, Im sure it can only help you.

I think with LT you have to just remove food from the equation all together!!!

xoxo

Sorry I did mean to leave the whole thing cd included untill refeed and beyond!! Sorry if I confused!

yes i've got the cd ready for when i've got to target.
the furry tongue won't be as bad if you upppppppppppp your water so drink drink drink, it also gives you a better weight loss.

LOL :D Don't let FFBB see this thread :D

ketosis normally kicks in around day 3, but im on day 9 and still havethe furry tongue and yukky mouth!!!!!
how are you getting on? x

youv'e started something now, paul mckenna is a swear word on this site lol
wait for the backlash it's on it's way lol

OHMYFFFING GOD PAUL MCKENNA IS A COMPLETE BOLLXXKS. EAT YOURSELF THIN HHHMMM WHY CANT HE IMAGINE SOME HAIRRRR!!!!AGHHHHHH Paul Mc dreamless wants people to imagine their favourite foods with pubes on !!!!Why oh why do so many women want help from this small man!!! I want paul mckenna to imagine he's eating shi@ everytime he talks shi@ Oh look there he eats eating shi@ again good old Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHMYFFFING GOD PAUL MCKENNA IS A COMPLETE BOLLXXKS. EAT YOURSELF THIN HHHMMM WHY CANT HE IMAGINE SOME HAIRRRR!!!!AGHHHHHH Paul Mc dreamless wants people to imagine their favourite foods with pubes on !!!!Why oh why do so many women want help from this small man!!! I want paul mckenna to imagine he's eating shi@ everytime he talks shi@ Oh look there he eats eating shi@ again good old Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO :rotflmao:

wondered how long it would be before the first rant came lol

paul mckenna is a god to some people you know FFBB lol

LOL, LOL, LOL....I have to agree...its listening to my body got me into a space that I was 90llbs overweight!!:eek:

Fabulous !!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I lost a stone in 6 weeks listening to the CD - however, I was exercising everyday (2 years ago) to slim before my wedding so that may have had something to do with it too! My husband fell about laughing to Paul Mckenna's voice so its not for everyone but it really helped me at the time. I would save it until you think you really need the extra motivation

Back