• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Paul McKenna

LisaC

Gold Member
S: 17st0lb C: 17st0lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I bought his book & cd a few years ago, the I Can Make You Thin one, it had just come out. I listened to it all in one go, I didn't have huge issues with food but it taught me a few things. One was to really take note of what I'm eating so I register it & in turn register when I'm full. Also he advises to put your knife & fork down between mouthfuls, I know tons who eat so quickly that their fork always has food on ready for them to swallow. Those little things made a difference to me.

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
S: 15st10lb C: 13st9.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st0.5lb(12.95%)
I bought his book & cd a few years ago, the I Can Make You Thin one, it had just come out. I listened to it all in one go, I didn't have huge issues with food but it taught me a few things. One was to really take note of what I'm eating so I register it & in turn register when I'm full. Also he advises to put your knife & fork down between mouthfuls, I know tons who eat so quickly that their fork always has food on ready for them to swallow. Those little things made a difference to me.
That's me, i eat too fast. plus i am a child of the "clean plate brigade"