PaulaJ's LT TFR Diary Started 06/01/11

Aww you guyyyyyss! :D

Have popped into your diaries, struggling today huh?

Well as I said yesterday, I was working today and have had to help cook a fry up and 2 roast dinners, was invited to join my 2nd person with his lunch but had to refrain, very difficult because it all looked so good! Could easily have popped a roast potato in my mouth or a bit of the roast gammon which was cooked exactly how I like it. :sigh:

I think I've mentioned on a couple of your diaries that I "dream cheated" last night and was really peed off with myself when I woke up until I realised it was a dream, phew! Have had serious thoughts about giving up today and feeling a bit depressed about having to do this for another 2 months but I really want to succeed. This is the danger time for me, I have to push through.

hubby is making himself my least favourite meal tonight, it's called "Rappee Pie" pronounced Raw pay. It's an Acadian dish (kind of French speaking Canadian but a bit different, maybe a story for another time!) His dad is Canadian and hubby lived in New Brunswick for a few years as a child. Anyway, so Rappee is like grated potatoes with all the starch juice squeezed out through a cloth and then the liquid is replaced with a chicken stock and then baked in the oven with chicken pieces mixed in. I think the colour and texture of it when it's cooked is what puts me off... its kind of grey and slimy with a baked on crust on top! :yuk: So yeah, not tempted in the slightest tonight lol! Could go some cheese and biscuits though! :D

Anyway here's to tomorrow where we'll all be feeling great and I'm also looking forward to hearing about the losses from you Monday weighees! I'm hoping for another 4.5lbs off this week, Muffy... I think I have a good chance seeing as my last 2 have been that. fingers crossed that your scales start moving downwards soon xxx

Ooh I'll be so happy for you if you get 4.5 again this week I lost 6's last 2 weeks but can't see that happening this week lol atleast iv had a poo aye? That could be a pound? Oh gotta laugh or I'd cry .... I think that pie hubby is making sounds great but then I'd eat anything so I ain't fussy xx Is he still starting lt tomorrow? X

Oh I forgot to tell you that my bmi is under 40 now yay! X

Work work work again today, been a busy one and only just got my first shake in at 6.30pm when I got in!

Do you think I could just have 2 shakes today but have 4 tomorrow because I've got a bit more time? Or does it not work like that?

Down to 18st 3.5lbs this morning so have lost another 2lbs since Thurs, hoping for 4.5lbs off this week. Picking up more shakes tomorrow, I think I'll ask for a few less soups... the thought of them is making me gag at the mo but sometimes I appreciate something to sit down and "eat". Will get a few more strawberry shakes, quite like those.

Hubby will prob be starting LT with me next week yay! :D

Hope you're all OK and surviving xxx

I just came across this image online and found it very interesting. I think it speaks for itself but look at all that internal fat!

I can now see why my losses might not be showing as quickly as I hoped because I've got so much fat inside! This has helped spur me on a bit because I do not want that yucky stuff covering my vital organs thank you!

xx

Attachments

• T7G2p.jpg
    T7G2p.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 40
eeewww!!!! Good job for staying so strong of late Paula, it is with renewed vigour that I start this month, I have got a banging headache this morning and its like starting all over again but I will do this, everyones losses are spurring me on! Have a fab (non-temptation) day! and yeah, hubbies pie doesnt sound great!!!

Hiya!

Am really busy this week and next as my colleague is on annual leave and I'm covering most of her shifts so will be clocking up around 100 hours over this fortnight, all extra money for a new wardrobe I suppose :D

Anyway so just a quick note from me. Have not drunk enough water this week, resulting in dry, flaky lips, a thumping headache and the dreaded constipation again! Even though I've been taking fibresure. Have had to take a laxative and am making more time for water because I can't seem to get 5 mins while at work. Have also been bad at not taking my shakes at a reasonable hour again due to not making time at work. Because of the job that I do, I work in sessions of 3 hours with one person, 2 with the next etc and any time between the sessions I'm normally travelling, no lunch break as such. I wouldn't complain normally because I would eat with the service user at a cafe or wherever they choose but I can't exactly get my shaker out in a cafe, can I? Or can I? Anyone done that?

Having a well deserved afternoon off today, going to paint my nails which I've been growing and tending to on LT - treated myself to a couple of new polishes today and probably pick up my knitting which I've been neglecting. Feel OK today, weigh in tomorrow... might be disappointed but a loss is a loss right?

Hope you are all doing well xx

Hi Paula,

I got my shaker out in a cafe today, OH and little one had sarnies.

Don't be scared to shake where necessary!

Good luck, u seem to be doing well.
x

Hey Lis, thanks!!

I just feel guilty that I'm taking up a seat and only having a coffee, but hey at least I'm buying the coffee right? Would just feel like a div... I have a 70's orange Tupperware shaker... maybe if I get a newer trendier one I might feel less conspicuous ha! Oh how vain! lmao xx

You look like you're doing well too! Keep up the good work :D xx

Shaking anywhere may get you into trouble Paula!! I know the exact piece of Tupperware you have, my mum had one! Have you seen the price of it nowadays? yep, they still make it!! retro Tupperware parties should make a comeback, might organise one for my hen weekend!! haha x your kick up the butt last night is still working - sick of going to the loo today but apart from that the fear that I worked out its 10 weeks to my hen weekend this morning, and 2 of that has to be refeed, has petrified me into submission!!!

Great to hear you're back on track, Claire... 10 weeks till the hen party woooo! Your weight loss is totally do-able by then and do you think it helps that you've kinda got an end date in sight? It does me... I've done 4 weeks so a third of the way through my 12 week stint and in a fortnight I'll be half way! Mental! :D

Haha @ Tupperware I was so shocked when I first went to stay with my inlaws in Australia, it was like I'd stepped into my mum's kitchen they had all the same stuff... it really does last a lifetime! Hey I'm just totally with the times obviously... 70's is so in! :D

xx

What colour did you paint your nails? Mine are orange :) I love rimmel London they have some funky colours .... And did you get any knitting done? I haven't been about as much as I'd like so I'm a bit behind on what's going on with everyone. I only manage to pop into my own diary now and then so please don't think I'm staying away x

Hope to get a couple of hours to myself tomorrow afternoon so I'll read through all the diarys properly :) xx

Hey Muffy, don't worry about it... we're all busy! Painted my nails black lol not sure if I like them but I'll see how I got today, I also bought a really dark purple colour - I don't think my nails are long enough to pull these colours off quite yet but working on it! :D

I weighed in today, 3lbs off for me and that's fine by me. :D just going to update my tickers then off to work again :sigh: see you all later xxx

Oh I'm a dodo! I forgot it was wi day for you xx 3lb is double what I lost this wk lol well done xxx

I have lost 1.6lb since I got weighed on tuesday so I'm hoping to be under 15 stone on Wednesday when I get weighed just need to lose 2 more lb by then :)

Re the nails I think that short square nails are pretty in bright colours, mine are long and pointy I don't even file them because they get all jagged and I catch them ... Hopefully they will toughen up a bit once I'm back on normal food xx have a nice day at work I'm off out to do a bit of shopping x catch you later x

Well done on 3lb off Paula :D

Tupperware - love it! lol. I know the exact shaker you're talking about to - my mother also had one! She used to host tupperware parties as well lol. They def need to make a comeback! :D

xx

Come on now, join this century.......Lakeland all the way!

LOVE Lakeland! Wish I had a reason to go in there at the mo... hmmm there's always the washing stuff? nah!

Been a busy day, have clocked up an extra 2 hours with one of my SU's (Service User's) so I'm hoping to be able to finish a little early with him a couple of days next week. I've got a prize giving to attend with 2 of them tomorrow... buffet and bubbly :sigh: am going to sit quietly in the corner I think!! Really feeling like I've had enough of LT at the moment and the only thing spurring me on is that I don't want to let hubby down when he's starting next week. Anyone had a break this early on??? I really feel like one! Have felt queasy and dizzy all day. I'm fed up of having early nights to get through this, I think I'm just bored. :(

Anyway, just going to read up on here for some inspiration :) xx

Wish you all the luck in the world hanging in there hun you are so strong you are doing fab if only I'd come on here earlier today instead of baking cakes and food shopping and cooking food that's all iv done all day and then filled my face with food to top it off xxx hope you can stick it out a bit longer you won't regret it xxx

Back