PaulaJ's LT TFR Diary Started 06/01/11

Thats great to hear! 2 stone is a big loss, well done! x

Fantastic Paula well done x

Well done Paula :D xx

Sorry guys... I'm jumping ship! 6 weeks of LT has taken its toll and I'm going to take advantage of my ketosis by low carbing.

Started last night and so far so good, read a REALLY interesting article & have done my research and it has changed my outlook completely. I'm not saying I'll never do LT again but... I probably won't lol

I know that I may lose less weight weekly but this is sustainable for me. I am thankful that LT has given me the opportunity to take some time out from food and re-evaluate my relationship with it and I am extremely thankful for everyone's support during my LT journey. I would like to keep my diary going but I don't want to tempt anyone away from LT if it's working for you! I might just update my weight loss if that's OK?

GOOD LUCK!!!

xx

Good luck Paula :) xx

Aww Sorry to hear your going Paula, but good luck with everything!! My brother who is a big lad has gone on a diet called the Harcombe diet and has lost 3 stone, its very very good, low card high protein and veg etc, maybe worth a look. take care.xx

Thanks guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiiiiiii!! how are you getting on?? missed everyone here,, felt terrible coming back to admit where id been lol,, we need to get our diarys up and running again! xx

I'm baaaaack! lol well kind of!

Tail between the legs, I can't do any kind of diet! It's all or nothing lol

Had my first LT shake in 5 weeks today, I am going to ease myself in this week. Skipped breakie this morning (oops) but managed a shake at lunchtime and had a chicken salad for dinner. I'll see how I feel tomorrow but going to try for a 100% day and get back into the swing of things.

I'm using up the remainder of my LT stash (about 2 weeks worth) and then heading over to Exante because I don't want to go back to the chemist! After all the fuss they made ordering the chicken soup in especially for me and then me turning round to say it was vile and didn't want any more... haha!

I have put on 7.5lbs over the 5 weeks I've been off LT and I need to nip that gain in the bud so here I am, will you have me back?

I'm off to see how everyone else is doing... good I hope :D xx

ooh also, does anyone know the answer to this??

Hubby has a stash of LT he won't be using (Male LT obviously!) Would I be able to substitute half a male shake for a female shake? I was kind of hoping I could have 1 and a half male shakes instead of 3 female??

What do you think? xx

Welcome back, hope u can get back into it easily :) x

Thanks ladies :D

well I weighed in this morning and can't believe I'm down to 18st 0.5lbs already! I know its all water etc cos it's only been a day but it still feels good to know that I will be back into the 17's this week.

Got a bit of my determination back, going to go for a 100% day today!

xx

Yay Paula!!! Welcome back sweet cheeks! I have been rubbish rubbish rubbish :( my hen weekend is in three weeks tomorrow and the wedding is seven weeks Saturday, just feel a blimp at the moment and can't believe I wasted the last bleddy two months - I can't even begin to psycho-analyse myself so don't know how anybody could begin to understand what I'm doing to myself! Glad you are back, for a short while before Xante!, we can do it!!!

God loves a trier eh Claire!? haha! Come on girly, you could have a stone off before your hen!

Just starting to feel the start of the ketosis headaches :( I'm off work today so I'm going to take my sorry self off the the couch with a pillow, my slanket (ha!) and watch my Soprano's box set! I know right? On a beautiful sunny day like today... ahhhh we live in Devon.... there'll be plenty more sun filled days SURELY! ;)

Back