Paulas off to OZ tomorrow Bye Bye

kittykat

Gold Member
Well guys as you prob know Paulas leaving for OZ on tuesday for good :cry::cry: i would just like so say cheers for being there mate and hope it all works out for you and your family xxxxx btw you need to get you butt back on here asap when your there xxxxxx

yep gonna miss ya matey!! Make sure first thing is getting back on here lol

thanks kk and kirsty,i will be back on here asap.I need to speak to me buds.I will be on here as much as poss till tuesday.
LOVE YOU ALL LOADS XX

Its not bye .... only bye bye uk , aww I really hope things work out with your new life down under Paula . so when you get yourself sorted out girl then come and tell us all about your new life ! I can guess there will be tears of sadness and tears of joy . Safe flight too ! Hear from you soon Paula x

All the best Paula, hope it is everything you want and more besides !

x

Ive only been on here for a few weeks but thanks for all the support and advice! And keep sending that support for all of us from oz!!

xx

Hi Paula

Hope you have a good journey down there, and thanks so much for all your best wishes and support. You must make sure you stay on Minis, it wouldn't be the same without you hun xxxx

Aww Paula, can't believe you're going tomorrow love! Will miss you loads so make sure you're back here quick smart!!!
xx

just wanna say bye bye mate have a safe flight and cant wait for you to get back on here xxxxxxx im off to bed in a mo coz i feel sooo illl !!!!!!!

stop it hun youll start me off :cry::cry::cry: its a new adventure for you and youll be back in no time xxxxxx

Good luck Paula with your new life in OZ!!!

:grouphugg:

Best Wishes!!!

Love Mini xxx

Back