Pauline's 'late but better than never' diary :)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by p_mcg, 27 January 2011 Social URL.

1. p_mcg

p_mcg Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Well, day 23 today and eventually decided to start a diary..

Days 1-22 went without too much fuss, I started exercising in week 1 and didnt feel too lethargic. I'm now doing some form of exercise everyday to help with my weightloss and overall fitness.

Anyway, today I have been sooo hungry! I have just had my 2nd shake, had my 1st on at about 10 before I went to the gym. I'm also going to Zumba tonight so leaving my last shake til after that so I have something to look forward to :D

I start my first placement on monday (I am a student social worker) and am pretty apprehensive about a) being able to get to the pharmacy for my LT (I'm doing 9-5 Mon-Fri and our pharmacy is 15 miles away, eeek) and also about making my shakes up and having them in front of potentially random new workmates.....

Hmmm, oh well, get today out of the way and tackle tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is having a good day :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cherrycoke

Cherrycoke Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    Great to hear from you, good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.