Paul's Diary - To help me on my Journey.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by paul1978, 10 November 2007 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Hi fellow WW'ers,
    Ive finally decided to start an online diary. I cannot guarantee that I will update it regularly but its here for when I need it. Ive been thinking for the past couple of weeks whether to do LighterLife or not, but after thinking about it, Ive decided that it just isnt for me - I wouldnt be able to stick to it - I like my food too much :D
    So its back to good ol' WW - And I am re-joining my local meeting for the support - hopefully this coming Thursday. OK, well thats all for my first diary entry. See ya all next time.

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Paul

Welcome to the weight watchers forum and the very best of luck to you!!

xx

4. Tubs

Tubs Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hey Paul, welcome to WW forum :D

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  6. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Well I said that on my first post here in this thread and I wasnt joking, was I ? I havent touched this, but thats because I just havent managed to do anything WW wise :eek: . Had to order some new clothes today for my works xmas party next weekend (from a large-sized clothes catalogue !!!) so took my measurements today. One word - HORRIFIED. Made me realise, I have to start WW NOW. I know Xmas is coming up but I cant wait until The New Year as its a few weeks away, I would balloon so much Id explode if I waited to start this properly. Hopefully I will post on here more regularly too.

My Promise:
    So starting tomorrow (Monday 10 Dec 2007) I will start pointing and walking my dog every evening for exercise for about 30-40 mins. :chores016:.

7. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

profile photo test.

Just put a photo of my dog in my Profile Gallery on here. Just testing to see if its showing in my profile when I post yet.

8. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

How can I get the photo to show ?

The photo is not showing. Can someone tell me how to get it showing in my posts ? I cannot get into my profile, it says that I do not have permissions (So hopefully there is another way)

9. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Paul I think you have to have 50 posts to be able to add a picture to your name.

10. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi paul,my name is paula.
    Good luck with ww you will certainly get lots of help and support on herexx:)

11. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Back To WW -- Back To The Meetings.

I havent posted on here for a long while as Ive had nothing to report as I really havent done anything WW wise .... UNTIL TODAY. I have actually signed up again to meetings as they kept me motivated before. So hopefully I will be updating this diary more often from now on, at least once a week hopefully with my updated weigh-in. Overall todays WI wasnt too bad as I knew roughly what I was anyway. Next week, I WILL be less.

12. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome back Paul... and youll be pleased to see youre not the only male on the forum this time ;)

13. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Paul,

Good luck with your new group and meetings, I am positive that you will be less this time next week, and every week thereafter!!
    If you need any help at all with any points values etc, you know where to come, and well done for biting the bullet again...
    All the very best!

14. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

good luckxx

15. bexie1981

bexie1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome back, another man! Excellent. Good luck and keep posting!

16. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Welcome Paul! well done on taking the "plunge"

Let us know if there is anything you need!!

17. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Oh lord, us ladies will be out numbered soon! Lol

Good luck with your diet - look forward to seeing more of you around on the forum :)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

How ya doin? are you finding it okxx

20. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Oh dear. Didnt make meeting.

Oh dear Oh dear. Had a fairly good week, food-wise. Hoping to have lost weight when I went to my WI this week. But, due to family misunderstandings, I never made it to class. :eek: Feel a bit bad as it was my first week back and didnt make it. Not sure of anything weight-wise these days. Think I just need to do a week or two of WW and make sure they are successful weeks, I should feel better about it then.

21. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    sorry to hear that Paul, hope everything is ok! x

I think you have the right attitude - be "good" for the next week and you'll get to have the benefit of two weeks dieting on your first weigh in!!! wouldnt that be brilliant!! how are you finding things?

22. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

thanks. To be honest, Im finding it quite difficult, which for me is very frustrating, because last time I was on WW I was great at it. Knew exactly what I was doing, so confident about it and was losing weight, lost total of about 2 st before I gave up to go on holiday to America. When I came back from USA, unfortunately I didnt go back to WW. Thats why I keep getting thoughts in my head about quick-fix diets, even though I know they are the wrong things to do, for me anyway. Ho-hum, roll on the day when my WW confidence comes back. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.