Paul's Diary - To help me on my Journey.

paul1978

DO NOT QUIT !
Hi fellow WW'ers,
Ive finally decided to start an online diary. I cannot guarantee that I will update it regularly but its here for when I need it. Ive been thinking for the past couple of weeks whether to do LighterLife or not, but after thinking about it, Ive decided that it just isnt for me - I wouldnt be able to stick to it - I like my food too much :D
So its back to good ol' WW - And I am re-joining my local meeting for the support - hopefully this coming Thursday. OK, well thats all for my first diary entry. See ya all next time.

Hi Paul

Welcome to the weight watchers forum and the very best of luck to you!!

xx

I cannot guarantee that I will update it regularly
Well I said that on my first post here in this thread and I wasnt joking, was I ? I havent touched this, but thats because I just havent managed to do anything WW wise :eek: . Had to order some new clothes today for my works xmas party next weekend (from a large-sized clothes catalogue !!!) so took my measurements today. One word - HORRIFIED. Made me realise, I have to start WW NOW. I know Xmas is coming up but I cant wait until The New Year as its a few weeks away, I would balloon so much Id explode if I waited to start this properly. Hopefully I will post on here more regularly too.

My Promise:
So starting tomorrow (Monday 10 Dec 2007) I will start pointing and walking my dog every evening for exercise for about 30-40 mins. :chores016:.

How can I get the photo to show ?

Just put a photo of my dog in my Profile Gallery on here. Just testing to see if its showing in my profile when I post yet.

The photo is not showing. Can someone tell me how to get it showing in my posts ? I cannot get into my profile, it says that I do not have permissions (So hopefully there is another way)

Back To WW -- Back To The Meetings.

I havent posted on here for a long while as Ive had nothing to report as I really havent done anything WW wise .... UNTIL TODAY. I have actually signed up again to meetings as they kept me motivated before. So hopefully I will be updating this diary more often from now on, at least once a week hopefully with my updated weigh-in. Overall todays WI wasnt too bad as I knew roughly what I was anyway. Next week, I WILL be less.

Hi Paul,

Good luck with your new group and meetings, I am positive that you will be less this time next week, and every week thereafter!!
If you need any help at all with any points values etc, you know where to come, and well done for biting the bullet again...
All the very best!

Welcome Paul! well done on taking the "plunge"

Let us know if there is anything you need!!

Oh dear. Didnt make meeting.

Oh dear Oh dear. Had a fairly good week, food-wise. Hoping to have lost weight when I went to my WI this week. But, due to family misunderstandings, I never made it to class. :eek: Feel a bit bad as it was my first week back and didnt make it. Not sure of anything weight-wise these days. Think I just need to do a week or two of WW and make sure they are successful weeks, I should feel better about it then.

sorry to hear that Paul, hope everything is ok! x

I think you have the right attitude - be "good" for the next week and you'll get to have the benefit of two weeks dieting on your first weigh in!!! wouldnt that be brilliant!! how are you finding things?

thanks. To be honest, Im finding it quite difficult, which for me is very frustrating, because last time I was on WW I was great at it. Knew exactly what I was doing, so confident about it and was losing weight, lost total of about 2 st before I gave up to go on holiday to America. When I came back from USA, unfortunately I didnt go back to WW. Thats why I keep getting thoughts in my head about quick-fix diets, even though I know they are the wrong things to do, for me anyway. Ho-hum, roll on the day when my WW confidence comes back. :D

It will - you'll see - I found the first few weeks alot harder than Id like to admit but it really really does get easier and after a while it'll be second nature and you already know it works and than you can do it cos you've done it before!!!

Believe me Paul, just try get over this first few weeks and it'll be completely worth it!!!

Back