Paul's Extra Easy Plan - wish me luck!

well I had a bad week with being on a training course and then our lovely little dog had a stroke (she seems ok now) so my food planning didn't go to plan.

went to weigh in last night and somehow lost 3 pounds!! Madness.

awww sorry about your dog, hopefully she will be 100% soon.

Well done on your loss you were so good last week that maybe it stood you in good stead for this.

I always look at my losses over a month rather than on a week to week basis because for me even if I have a 100% week I can still lose less than if I have an 80% week, like you have found.

Have a great week and stick with it, before you know it you will have your first sticker :D and afterall thats why we do it :p

Thanks soccermom.... :D

Right back on EE

Monday 24th May 2010;

Breakfast – Apricot Mullerlight and 14g Special K

Lunch – 3 Ryvita Wholemeal Crackerbread with 3x Laughing Cow Light Traingles, tomato and cucumber and left over chicken and steak from yesterday’s barbeque.

Tea – Lovely fish/cream pasta – made with Salmon, Prawns, Quark, Soy Sauce, Onion, Yellow Pepper and Pasta Twists.

Syns – None.

Snacks – Apples x2, 1 x BabyBel and 1.5 litres of water

Exercise - Walked 1.5 miles at lunch (30 minutes)

HeA - 3 Laughing Cow triangles and 1 BabyBel
HeB – 3 Ryvita Crackerbread and 14g Special K.

Last edited:
Tuesday 25th May 2010;

Breakfast – Vanilla Mullerlight and 14g Special K

Lunch – SW Quiche with Quark, Egg, Ham, Yellow Pepper, Soy Sauce and Tomato & 3 Ryvita Wholemeal Crackerbread with 3x Laughing Cow Light Traingles, tomato and cucumber

Tea – Chicken, Potatoes, Carrots, Peas, Petis Pois, Asparagus & Green Beans, ah yeah and a little gravy.

Syns – Mikado x10 & gravy (7 Syns)

Snacks – Satsuma x2, Apples x2, Strawberries, 1 x BabyBel and 2.5 litres of water

Exercise - Walked 1.25 miles at lunch (25 minutes) and played cricket on the night in Whitley Bay.

Last edited:
Wednesday 26th May 2010;

Breakfast – Apricot Mullerlight and 14g Special K

Lunch – Lettuce, carrot, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion, ham and chicken with low fat salad dressing. 3x crackerbread and 3x laughing cow triangles.

Tea – Salmon, onion, tomatoes, passatta, garlic, bacon, pasta and crème fraiche.

Syns – Mikado x10, Wine x1 (12 syns)

Snacks – Satsuma x1, Apples x2, 1 x BabyBel and 2 litres of water

Exercise – None.

Thursday 27th May 2010;

Breakfast – 2x Toffee Mullerlight, 2 sliced banana’s and 14g Special K

Lunch – Lettuce, carrot, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion, and chicken with low fat salad dressing and left over pasta from last night. 3x crackerbread and 3x laughing cow triangles.

Tea – Tandoori chicken, peas, carrots, broccoli, asparagus & potato.

Syns – Giant Jaffa Cake & Wine (14 syns)

Snacks – Satsuma x1, Apples x2, 1 x BabyBel and 3 litres of water

Exercise – None.

Back