pay in advance for class???

Alyce

Is it possible to pay a month in advance at class??

I'm hopless with money - being that i put everything on my card and hardly draw cash out - if i was to pay 4 weeks upfront do you think it would be a problem?

Saves me from turning up to class with no cash on me again !!!! :giggle:

A X

They offer count down systems which saves you money in the long run.

6 weeks for the price of 5 OR

12 weeks for the price of 10

xxx

As Sticky says, there are countdown's avalible, but if you talk to your consultant s/he might let you pay a month in advance, but 6 weeks for the price of 5 is probably a better deal.

aww thank you both :) x

I do 12 for 10, as i never have any cash! they tell you when it's running out as well. Just so you know if you do a countdown and are on holiday it still charges you! It encourages me to go as i've already coughed up!

have just paid out for the 12 week class, but gave her my holiday dates and it rolls past them (IYSWIM)

I am hopeless too! I get £10 for class and it's gone:eek: with the day

I do 12 for 10, as i never have any cash! they tell you when it's running out as well. Just so you know if you do a countdown and are on holiday it still charges you! It encourages me to go as i've already coughed up!

I thought if you pre-told them about holidays they used one of your allowed 6 weeks? I hope so, I was told that and I just got a 12 week CD!!! Hehe xxx

Yep, you must pre book your hols when you buy a countdown, even more so if you are on the electronic system.
If you pre book them then the weeks carry on, if you take an impromptu week then you lose a week from your countdown.

Back