PCOS & Snoring...

Hellywoowoo

I read today that snoring is very common in ladies with PCOS (due to the increased weight and hormonones) and i was amazed that its not been brought to my attention before.. Anybody else have sympathetic partners who dont get as much sleep as they need because of terrible house rumbling snoring (or so im told!) *Sigh*

My boyfriend sometimes tells me my snoring keeps him up :( but I don't snore all the time, I think it depends how I lay. I've tried nose clip thingies but it kept falling off during the night, and I tried a electric stop-snoring device which went on my wrist, stupid thing didn't buzz when i snored but as soon as something else made a noise, there it was buzzing away constantly. I think my boyfriend has either just blocked it out now because he doesn't say anything about it anymore. Either that or I just haven't been snoring. I know that losing weight can help stop snoring though (because of losing fat around the neck or whatever) but PCOS makes it hard - talk about a vicous cycle!

would love to hear if this is common in more women on here, i snore like a bull and never connected it with the pcos. have tried lots of different things to no avail.

anyone else??

I'm also a snorer, but apparently I talk in my sleep too. My boyfriend says it's not all the time, just depending on how I'm laying. I always put it down to taking after my dad as he snores and talks in his sleep, but maybe it is the PCOS afterall. Interesting!

Back