PCOS...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by yumyum, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. yumyum

yumyum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Does anybody else here suffer from polycystic ovaries, i was wondering if lipo has helped ease any of the symptoms??
    I've been on metformin etc with no real difference just hoping that weight loss will help x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    I've got PCOS. Don't really notice much difference being on LT. I'm on Metformin though. I'm still waiting for that to kick in. lol

4. She-Ra

She-Ra Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    I have pcos but i am not on metformin any more, although it did regulate my totm's till i got pregnant. I have had two totm's since my daughter and she is 7 months now. I am hoping the diet has delayed things or maybe i have just gone back to normal and only normally see 1 totm once a year lol.

5. yumyum

yumyum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i had a two week bleed start of this diet so it'll be interesting to see if i get regular totm's frm now on x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.