P'd off with myself!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

Am back, AGAIN!! I have had this week off work and I said to myself I would stick to the plan and knuckle down, fat bloody chance! I have been having a huge clear out and before I know it it's 8pm and my belly is screaming and me, this week I have had everytime except my shakes!! :(

I am so low at the moment, my relationship with my OH is suffering because of how I feel about myself. But I am stuck in this rut of wanting to do it but something in my mind is holding me back.

I really need help
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lost_soul

lost_soul Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    aww just put the last week behind you, its over, gone nothing you can do about it now. new start new day. stick to it 1 day at a time, thats what im gona do. iv notice when i see the scales change thats when i cheat or feel weak. goodluck with the new start.

BIGMAMA Full Member

2moro is another day and u can do this!!! this time set ur phone to alarm u to drink ur shakes and if u have to water aswell.....its stressful at times...i know.... have faith in urself and remember why u want this and vision urself this time next week feeling pleased knowing uv completed a week no matter what the weight loss is...gud luck xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.