1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by ilovelife, 19 October 2010 Social URL.

1. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

Do the PDSA cut cats toe nails. Both need doing and there is no way I am attempting to go near them as they are ready to fully attack you if you dare go near them with the cutters, hehe!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

I dont know if they trim claws, are they indoor cats? Outdoor cats usually keep theirs down by walking on pavements and sliding down walls when they get down off a roof or something. If they are growing back on themselves and digging into their paws then the vets might do something - but the PDSA is a charity with limited resources and they might not because it wouldnt be considered an emergency - but give them a call to check.
  4. ilovelife

Thank you, they are indoor cats and just given them a call. They do accept triming their claws and I shall give them a donation anyways for their help :)
  5. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Excellent - all sorted then. :)
  6. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I don't blame you for not attempting it yourself. We have just tried to give an antibiotic to one of ours. We have tried everything known to man and she has still gone off sulking, hissing and with a tail that is doing a jolly good impression of a bog brush lol. Even our trusted syringe method has failed as she has an abscess in her mouth so I suppose it is an injection for her.

Cats are pretty ferocious creatures or is that stating the obvious.
  7. ilovelife

aw bless, both cats are brillent with tabs. But my Naomi especially she has really sensative front paw and she will yell in pain so fingers crossed for the vet. She also hates the vet and last time flipped and turned over in the air and scratched the vet. But she is a very good pussy cat normally :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.