peanut bars

Hi

I'm new to bars (just started third week) had a peanut one last night - and oh, I was so excited!!! I savoured every last bite!!

I bought all the flavours and they are all in my fridge... but then i always liked my chocolate to be hard not soft.

I have a caramel bar for lunch today - chilling in the fridge!!

Happy chewing everyone!

Lx

i like the soft ones from the freezer! they are much nicer and take so long to eat. the malt toffee from the freezer is the best x x

im not sure but i dont think your meant to freeze them??? my faves are the peanut n cran i find the chewy ones harder to swallow? lol

I love them very disappointed today went to pick up my weekly supplies and they didnt have any boo hoo!!xxx

Re the 'wind', I found the peanut bars (and also others) gave me 'issues'... and have solved it by having a Windeze capsule before I eat a bar. Since I've been doing that, absolutely no chuffing!!! :)

All my bars now sit in their drawer each with a capsule in packaging sellotaped to the wrapper, lest I ever forget! That's quite sad isn't it?..

"Better out than in" - is what my mum used to say - (as long as your not in public i suppose)LOL

Come to think of it both the cranberry and peanut bars have that effect on me. I have one a day at the moment.

I've only had 1 peanut bar but I'm pretty sure it didn't remind me of fish! Was someone cooking something fish-related in your house and you got a whiff when you were eating it? I hope it didn't put you off as I thought the peanut was rather nice :)

My fave though has got to be the Malt toffee. It reminds me of a Cadbury Fudge, but much bigger. I ate one for my dinner tonight and wish I had some left now... mmmmmmmm

Back