peanut bars

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lola123, 11 June 2009 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Well-Known Member

Just had one for my tea and it tasted like a snickers. Really nice I was a bit shocked because LL bars were never as nice as this :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lemma1968

lemma1968 Well-Known Member

The LL bars were truly yucky weren't they. I did LL last year and i gave up getting the bars they were that revolting.

YUK!!!!:wave_cry:

However, i really like the peanut crunch bar but it does give you quite bad wind so be warned!!!!!!:p

I have been pooping like a trooper today cos i had a peanut bar for lunch!

4. wellandgood

wellandgood Well-Known Member

i just ordered my first peanut flavour. Will get it Saturday. i was getting cranberry but wanted a change. glad to know they are nice too.

5. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Peanut is my fave flavour... just gorgeous. Nice to see your new avatar, Welland!

xxx

6. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

I also love the peanut :D
    And the cranbry is okay but I was really disappointed it wasn't pink inside? That sounds daft but I thought "Oh" sad face when I bit into it.

7. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Well-Known Member

I've gone off the peanut but adore the cranberry ones! if you look really really hard you can spot the odd shrivelled cranberry!!
    I hate the orange ones they make me nauseous,

8. lola123

Oh no Ive had the peanut crunch and have got gripey pains does that mean Im going to quite offensive tonight god I hope not. The thing I carnt get used to is only having 3 packs as we had 4 on LL but cdc said that theres more in their packs than LL x

9. Foosey

Foosey Well-Known Member

Love the peanut bars too, in fact I might just have to have one now.

10. Chlo

Chlo Well-Known Member

Love the peanut, but the cranberry are better. Though I might get some peanut tomorrow, now they're in my mind.

11. westiedog

westiedog Well-Known Member

LL ones taste like salty MDF - not that I ever ate it! - MDF I mean

12. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Well-Known Member

Snickers! I knew I recognised the taste! I tried them yesterday, and loved them. (the peanut bars, not snickers, lol)

13. lola123

Its nice to have something tasting familiar LL bars were disguting and I was on LL last year for 14 weeks. I lost 4.5 stone however I have gained 1.5. My target last yr was to lose 6 but got fed up and stayed with losing 4.5 which was comfy 14-16 now am a tight size 16 well bordering on 18 so its time for action.

14. MissPinky

MissPinky Shrinky Pinky!

Re the 'wind', I found the peanut bars (and also others) gave me 'issues'... and have solved it by having a Windeze capsule before I eat a bar. Since I've been doing that, absolutely no chuffing!!! :)

All my bars now sit in their drawer each with a capsule in packaging sellotaped to the wrapper, lest I ever forget! That's quite sad isn't it?..

15. lola123

Not sad Inivative lol

16. Berryred

Berryred Well-Known Member

I love them all! I didn;t like the peanut one at first but now yummy!

I love the orange one with a coffee drool, shame only 1 a day blah

17. PAMTHEBAM1

PAMTHEBAM1 Well-Known Member

I love the peanut bars to but thought they tasted more like a starbar than a snickers lol

18. Tinka

Tinka CDC

Oh I am excited now! I have one, and I did think it would be my favourite, so i am keeping it for the weekend. Will try the caramel, toffee etc first. I enjoyed the cranberry, so i can wait for the peanut.

19. fatboy slimming

fatboy slimming Well-Known Member

Just had my first taste of the chocolate one.

I thought it tasted like the bottom half of a mars bar....

not the worst taste in the world..

20. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

I like the peanut one too, wasnt so sure of it at first but now I really like it along with the chocolate one and also choc orange,
    I wish there was a choc mint one that would be yummy x

21. Tinka

Tinka CDC

Here is a question. I have a caramel, a toffee and a chocolate one aside from the peanut. These are all the chewy variety aren't they, as opposed to the crunch.
    So.. to put in the fridge or not...?