peanut bars

lola123

Silver Member
Just had one for my tea and it tasted like a snickers. Really nice I was a bit shocked because LL bars were never as nice as this :eek:

The LL bars were truly yucky weren't they. I did LL last year and i gave up getting the bars they were that revolting.

YUK!!!!:wave_cry:

However, i really like the peanut crunch bar but it does give you quite bad wind so be warned!!!!!!:p

I have been pooping like a trooper today cos i had a peanut bar for lunch!

i just ordered my first peanut flavour. Will get it Saturday. i was getting cranberry but wanted a change. glad to know they are nice too.

Peanut is my fave flavour... just gorgeous. Nice to see your new avatar, Welland!

xxx

I also love the peanut :D
And the cranbry is okay but I was really disappointed it wasn't pink inside? That sounds daft but I thought "Oh" sad face when I bit into it.

I've gone off the peanut but adore the cranberry ones! if you look really really hard you can spot the odd shrivelled cranberry!!
I hate the orange ones they make me nauseous,

Oh no Ive had the peanut crunch and have got gripey pains does that mean Im going to quite offensive tonight god I hope not. The thing I carnt get used to is only having 3 packs as we had 4 on LL but cdc said that theres more in their packs than LL x

Love the peanut bars too, in fact I might just have to have one now.

Love the peanut, but the cranberry are better. Though I might get some peanut tomorrow, now they're in my mind.

LL ones taste like salty MDF - not that I ever ate it! - MDF I mean

Just had one for my tea and it tasted like a snickers. Really nice I was a bit shocked because LL bars were never as nice as this :eek:

Snickers! I knew I recognised the taste! I tried them yesterday, and loved them. (the peanut bars, not snickers, lol)

Its nice to have something tasting familiar LL bars were disguting and I was on LL last year for 14 weeks. I lost 4.5 stone however I have gained 1.5. My target last yr was to lose 6 but got fed up and stayed with losing 4.5 which was comfy 14-16 now am a tight size 16 well bordering on 18 so its time for action.

Re the 'wind', I found the peanut bars (and also others) gave me 'issues'... and have solved it by having a Windeze capsule before I eat a bar. Since I've been doing that, absolutely no chuffing!!! :)

All my bars now sit in their drawer each with a capsule in packaging sellotaped to the wrapper, lest I ever forget! That's quite sad isn't it?..

I love them all! I didn;t like the peanut one at first but now yummy!

I love the orange one with a coffee drool, shame only 1 a day blah

I love the peanut bars to but thought they tasted more like a starbar than a snickers lol

Oh I am excited now! I have one, and I did think it would be my favourite, so i am keeping it for the weekend. Will try the caramel, toffee etc first. I enjoyed the cranberry, so i can wait for the peanut.

Just had my first taste of the chocolate one.

I thought it tasted like the bottom half of a mars bar....

not the worst taste in the world..

I like the peanut one too, wasnt so sure of it at first but now I really like it along with the chocolate one and also choc orange,
I wish there was a choc mint one that would be yummy x

Here is a question. I have a caramel, a toffee and a chocolate one aside from the peanut. These are all the chewy variety aren't they, as opposed to the crunch.
So.. to put in the fridge or not...?

Back