Peanut Flapjack

Dee D

OMG jusat had a peanut flapjack, possibly the most disgusting thing i've ever forced down. Warning to all, dont do it :)

they are really bad I could not even finish mine one bit was enough lol

Oh my gosh I must be a weirdo, I had it last night for the 1st time and thought it was lovely! And the coconut this morning and it was nice too!

My palette must be mad ha I think all the shakes are ok, I get some of everything each week!

I have two flapjacks per day and have done since July. I usually have them with black coffee and take around 20 mins to eat each one breaking it into small pieces. I can't eat them wiothout coffee as they have the consistency of dried horse poo and a similar flavour!. I was also amused to find that although labelled Peanut or coconut they both contain peanuts!!.

Yeah that confused me this morning ... Ok the title peanut I get and I could taste like dried peanut butter (ish) but coconut who ever labeled that was on a mad on what coconut!!?

Have to have it took me 30mins and I enjoyed it with a cuppa (no milk obviously be surprisingly ok)

Maybe my mind has just decided were chewing I like let's not knock thE taste or she might stop the chewing!

I had my 1st ones today, thought they were OK, though I can see why people might not like them.

I just try to imagine them as a nice bit of cardboard :) They do keep you chewing and take a while to eat so good for that. And the taste could be worse.

They are an acquired taste. Took me a few days to go from disgust, to apathy to liking them, but got there. Now I'm exclusively eating flapjacks.

They are an acquired taste. Took me a few days to go from disgust, to apathy to liking them, but got there. Now I'm exclusively eating flapjacks.

SO you don't have any soup or shakes at all?

Exactly. I'm the only one at my pharmacy doing flapjacks, but I'm doing the hell out of them. With the exception of xmas, I've been doing them exclusively for 3 months or so. Soup's not bad, but the shakes are nasty - vanilla actually made me puke in my mouth when I first tried it.

I'm a little bit apprehensive about trying my first flapjack! I like the shakes, all of them, but the chicken soup makes me gag, so have been on shakes for the last ten days. At least I only got 2 flapjacks to try, so if they're as bad as most people seem to think, I don't have to suffer for too long...

SO you don't have any soup or shakes at all?
Wow! I had exactly the same reaction to the shakes when I tried them. I have no problem with the soup or the flapjacks - I hadn't thought to try all flapjacks. So do you have 4 per day then?

I can't eat them wiothout coffee as they have the consistency of dried horse poo and a similar flavour!. .

Wow, I like to think myself adventerous - I mean some nights I don't floss my teeth, but I have NEVER tried horse poo - note to self - when off Lipotrim find some horse poo to eat!!!! ;)

Wow, I like to think myself adventerous - I mean some nights I don't floss my teeth, but I have NEVER tried horse poo - note to self - when off Lipotrim find some horse poo to eat!!!! ;)

You haven't lived until you've tried horse poo!!!!:D If you would like to taste it just exchange one shake for a flapjack - mnice & safe and another "one day" item ticked off your to do list!!

Wow! I had exactly the same reaction to the shakes when I tried them. I have no problem with the soup or the flapjacks - I hadn't thought to try all flapjacks. So do you have 4 per day then?

Much of the time. Occasionally I'll have a bit less - after all, the flapjacks are the most calorific of the TFR options.

Oh my goodness....I bought one into work with me tonight yuk yuk yuk flipping awful I couldn't eat it so now I'm stuck at work and I'm starving :-(. Oh well 3 hours to go lol

Oh my goodness....I bought one into work with me tonight yuk yuk yuk flipping awful I couldn't eat it so now I'm stuck at work and I'm starving :-(. Oh well 3 hours to go lol

I always eat them with black coffee - I break them into tiny pieces and drown them in coffee - that way they don't taste as bad. I can't eat them dry or on their own.

managed 3 bites of coconut!!! made me gag, is it worth trying the peanut??

B
x

Each to their own B but my personal opinion is don't bother x

I find they both taste the same so at best guess I reckon if you won't care for the other!

I find them yum with a big mug of black tea .. Don't taste the same at all alone!

Back