Peanut Flapjack

FLAPJACKS

I love them!, especially the coconut ones!:banana dancer:
I have 2 a day and a vanilla shake with coffee in it and drink real fast lol

I did tried the peanut one in the end and it was ok, I could stand to eat it. But good idea to have it dipped in coffee!

thanx for the tips guys!!

I want to try the flapjack but the supplies are not great at my chemist as I am the only person on the LT diet so he orders everything 2 weeks in advance will have to put an order in next week for maybe just one to start with.

I always found them to be okay! Nice to chew and they sort your stomach out if you are having probs like i did of being constipated and then the other way!
As said, you need a big drink to wash them down with and don't bite them, just break off little chunks.

I still say they are the vilest thing known to mankind! Like they`ve been in a mummies tomb for centuries!! :eek: Yuk Yuk Yuk lol :p

Last edited:
I tried the peanut flapjack and though it was kind of ok, then tried the coconut and could barely eat it. They have run out of peanut so just gave me a few to try initially i couldnt eat them but now i think they are fine and i seem to do better on lipotrim as i dont really like the shakes and hate putting them together. With the flapjack if u start to feel hungry u can just whip it out and eat it for more handier. You will get used to them i think

I have ordered 4 peanut flapjacks for next week. Finding that it's not always easy for me to make shake/soup at work as I am often out of the office and it's not like I can nip to shop and eat in the car like I used to. I'm only on day 5 and twice last week I missed lunch. One day I just had shake and soup in the evening the next day I just stuck to 2for the day. Don't want to make a habit of that though, hence the flapjack order! So far my preference is chocolate shake and chicken soup. I really hope I find the flapjack palatable :)

Had one of each flapjack recently. Just terrible. Reading the calories in each one I just don't know how they can be so terrible and dry as a bone. Coffee did not help. I was almost out of coffee towards the end. Even adding a mouthfull I was still trying to chew it enough to swallow it. Never again.

Had one of each flapjack recently. Just terrible. Reading the calories in each one I just don't know how they can be so terrible and dry as a bone. Coffee did not help. I was almost out of coffee towards the end. Even adding a mouthfull I was still trying to chew it enough to swallow it. Never again.

I break them up into tiny pieces about the size of a pea then eat it with a sip of coffee - You can't ( well I can't) eat them with normal mouthfuls as they are too horrible & dry. In mini bites they are fine. I usually try to find those that have been slightly overbaked and are harder than normal - I prefer their flavour and texture.

They taste better toasted!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had flapjacks today for first time and thought they were quite nice, it felt great to be actually eating again.. I also think they are much more sociable as they don't need any preparation and can be eaten anywhere.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

As off tomoro an on 2 flapjacks n a shake!

Back