Peanut or Coconut??

coccinella

Tried one of the flapjacks today and OMG it had to be the worst thing I had ever eaten. I nibbled on it a bit then, after convincing myself there was a definite odour of marmite, I decided I couldn't finish it. Question is .. are the coconut ones similar to the peanut ones? Or are they a different texture? Sorry to all the flapjack lovers but yuk yuk yuk!!! Julia x

NOPE THEY ARE WORSE X

Don't do it!!!!
Go back and swap all your flapjacks for shakes!!

Hahahaha awful! I couldnt bring myself to try the coconut 1..the thought of it is enough xx

R Lill crumbled up a peanut crapjack into a vanilla shake and apparantly it was nice, to be honest I want to try it but us poor blokes only have 2 meals a day so one of them would have to feed me for the day.

I only got the one (peanut) to try and see how I got on. If the others are worse I won't bother. Shame they are so rank as, even though I only ate about half, it filled me up more than the shakes. Trouble was I can still taste it :(

make sure you eat it all its important.....or your not having any pudding xxx

It is a shame because it would be so nice to chew wouldnt it? xx

you have to eat the flapjacks in really small pieces i didnt like them at all in the begining but have one a day now and as garry said i had one in the vanilla shake the other day very nice indeed,oh the coconut ones taste the same as the peanut but salty i wouldnt bother xx

hi,
i think both flapjacks are pretty much the same to be honest - so if you don't like one i doubt you'de like the other!
i loved them for about 6 days and then on the 7th day i just couldn't finish the last one for that week and didn't have them again!
if you hadn't tried it though you'de have always wondered so good on ya for giving it a go!
:)

They are both rank but the coconut one seemed to be a bit easier to get down.They are just a change for the week,not sure if I would have them again,one week was enough!

Back