Peanut powder/flour??

Madison

Hi all,
I read on the forum last night that someone had bought the above and it has way less fat and calories than peanut butter. Was checking it out online and it seems you can only buy it in the States. I'm here in Dublin boo hoo. Anyhow, was wondering what your opinions are on it? I used to have a very deep love affair with Peanut Butter and had to stop buying the stuff as just couldn't leave it alone once I opened the jar. A friend of mine asked me once what I ate it with and I answered "with a spoon or my finger", she looked at me in dismay and said, "noooo, I mean what food to do eat it with"..:) It would really make my day, week, year, life lol if we could have this. I'm not holding my breath though...

I cannot help you with the info you want but I would suggest that you wait for Conso and Stab to enjoy this treat.
Really, it is just fat...
I know everything about food addictions (this means I struggle with them).

Yes I agree with you both, def shall wait till my weight stabilises and even then I'll probably reconsider as per peanut butter issues before!! Thanks v much for your replies xx

I think i would avoid at all costs even in conso - sounds like a trigger food for you! im like that with chocolate i cant be sensible with it so im not even gonna have it when im in conso - the longer you go without it the less you should crave it!! I darent even have the cocoa powder which is a tolerated incase it sets me off craving chocolate!

I've been using low-fat cocoa powder for the last 9 months and it had not affect my weight loss.
I was addicted to chocolate: I was obsessed with it.
I will avoid it in conso though.....

Back