Pearly's Dukan Diary

just made an had my dinner. was lovely and absolutly stuffed now.
had homemade meetballs in a tomato sauce with cabbage =]
boyfriend liked it so much he's asked for it next time were on pv.
back to 5 days of pp now dont really have much in the house so will need to go shopping i think

congrats on the goal breaking hun xxx

thank you =]
weighed in today, and went up a little but thats what you get for weighing in everyday. i am all showered and after i have lunch am going to boots to spend lots of money on pampering things, cant wait =]

Hey what a fantastic job you're doing - brilliant losses.

thank you very much.
cant decide if i want chicken or to try the vietnamese beef reciepe for dinner tonight.

haha i know i live off chicken, its the staple of my diet. my boyfriend is throughly fed up of it. which ever we dont have tonight we shall have tomorrow so i think i shall see what i fancy later.
do you reckon the vietnamese beef would be nice cold? just think about work lunches, i suppose he could always heat it in the microwave at work if he prefers it hot.

hi pearl sounds like ur doing very well ,,well done hun !!!!!!!!!

well we went shopping =] went to boots and all their stuff was on 3 for 2 so managed to get a few bargains. and then went food shopping and their cooked chickens were reduced so that was dinner sorted =] and got all my ingredients for the vietnamese beef for tomorrow =]

hii everyone =] currently in bed recovering from the events of this morning. - got up weighed myself (a loss yay) and went to have a shower, got in, and then suddenly i felt really dizzy, and as though i was going to faint and my vision went (scariest thing ever) literally everything was black, and all i could hear was buzzing. somehow managed to turn the water off. and then fought with the shower door (one of those stupid glass cube enclosures) literally seemed like forever and i just wanted to get out. i remember falling out of the shower (quite a big step down) and trying to make it to the kitchen (hadnt eaten yet so thought that might be it) still couldnt see, and i remember feeling a light switch (not helpful as out flat has tons of them) and then i woke up on the living room floor, naked, wet and absolutly freezing. with the worse headache i have had in my life. took me a while of just laying there but i eventually got myself a drink and resigned to spending the rest of the day in bed. Still got a really bad headache, and buzzing ears but atleast i can see.

so i have made the most of it and got all my christmas shopping done online bar my partners =] nice and organised - even made a spreadsheet so i could keep track =p

and we had the vietnamese beef last night which was lovely and sure to become a regular meal in my house =]

just waiting for james to get home so i can attempt to finish my shower - im to scared to try by myself at the moment - luckily i hadnt put and soap or shampoo on yet! ha. hope your all fairing better than me today =] =]

it was awful =[ never want it to happen again. just want a hug - only an hour till he gets home to wait.
at the moment im really tired, still got a headache but no where near as bad as at the time. and i cant decide if im hot or cold, it keeps changing. and i feel all gross and soggy because my hairs wet.
never had any problems like it before. its really weird =[
i'm very impressed with myself that i thought to turn the water off before getting out even though i thought i was dying at the time.

i crawled out of bed at about 3 ish and made myself some lunch, felt a bit better after but nothing hugely significant =[

Hope that you're feeling a little less out of it soon. Maybe low blood sugar if you hadn't eaten? That could make you feel a bit faint/dizzy.

Whatever it was, I hope it doesn't happen again. Enjoy your shower when your OH gets home and let him run round after you, in the meantime though - stay horizontal!

Christ Pearl that sounds horrible. I've suffered most of my life with dizzy/fainting spells and it took nearly 10 years for anyone to diagnose that I have a imbalance of fluid in my ears! I used to work in London in the City and had to take a tube to work. Mornings were always worst for me when I was younger and one morning I passed out whilst standing in a packed tube carriage. It was so busy that when I came to not only was I still standing (due to being packed in like sardines) but no one had noticed!!!!!!!!

Take care of yourself. Rest, rest and more rest.

xxx

sorry hunny didnt see this ...i would go and get checked out at the drs ...make sure you are eating enough as well as sometimes on this diet we do forget as we dont feel hungry !!
hugs hun hope your ok xxx

hi pearl i do hope ur feeling a lot better and like scrumps says go to the doc and make sure u are eating enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back