Pearly's Dukan Diary

hi guys =] =]
thank you for your kind thoughts, messages and concern. i had a nice relaxing day in bed and a few naps and i've been feeling much better since, and have to say i've definately eaten enough today - just had a massive dukan roast dinner, so stuffed i hurt.
hope your all well.

hi Pearly... how's it going?

heyyy good thanks, been on a pleatuea recently but hopefully that will go soon enough, especially as i went on a two hour walk yesterday =]
walked to town, got all my stuff sorted and such and then walked back, 1 hour 53 minutes walking in total. through the park, past the railway. it was lovely =]
hope everyone else is well
xxx

wow that's one hell of a walk. You def deserve payback from your scales for that effort. x

hi im good thanks.
got throughly too engrossed in the new professor layton game therefore havent been around much.
its getting a lot lot darker earlier here, winter is definately on its way!!
looking forward to a nice warm dinner tonight of meatballs in sauce on a bed of cabbage <3 one of my favourite meals =] =]

mmmmmmmmmmmm hi pearl ur dinner sounds good !!! glad ur ok !!!!!

i have finally got one of my security checks back so hopefully i shall start working again.
todays was a good day i had:
breakfast: yougurt
lunch: low fat bacon, no carb low fat sausage
dinner: two chicken chargrills.
and i might have an ice pop in a bit =]

hope everyone is well, been a bit busy seeing family and the such recently therefore havent updated much =[

hey pearly nice to see u back on board ,if ur busy u are busy !!! we shall just pop on to catch up !!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell me more about your no carb low fat sausage?
Also, those chicken chargrills... if you bought them already marinated, careful... someone asked once here and the labels showed all sorts of forbidden to Dukan things...

Can you tell me more about your no carb low fat sausage?
Also, those chicken chargrills... if you bought them already marinated, careful... someone asked once here and the labels showed all sorts of forbidden to Dukan things...
sausages - i get the from the butcher, they make them how i ask so if i want pork/chicken/beef or whatever i can and they will make them there and then, and i can choose the cuts of beef etc. or if im feeling lazy and not going to the butcher i get sainsburys be good to yourself extra lean cumberland sausages - ok as a treat but not all the time =]
and my chicken chargrills - are just chicken breast thats been 'chargrilled' (flame grilled) before being sold. nice and easy just take them out of the packet and pop in the microwave - i sometimes add herbs / some sort of sauce after if im not being lazy =]
just come back from meeting the boyfriend for lunch. had a subway salad and diet coke for £1.20 - i love vouchers =p
and today i have been filling jars with sweets for christmas presents - having 20 bags of sweets around me is tempting but im keeping the sugar free sweets close by incase i get tempted. i have so much crafting to get done for christmas i feel so unorganised - i had to get some stuff out from under the bed and i managed to fit under it, well everything bar the boobs =p its a proper old oak type bed with really thick sides and i used to have to get james to get everything from under it but i finally managed - though i did have to use my toes for something right from the back, my arms just arent long enough =p

hope everyone is well. im having meatballs in sauce for dinner tonight, and steak stir fry tomorrow night.

has anyone tried butternut squash? / are we allowed it? i found some in sainsburys and was quite tempted to get it to try something new =]

sausages - i get the from the butcher, they make them how i ask so if i want pork/chicken/beef or whatever i can and they will make them there and then, and i can choose the cuts of beef etc. or if im feeling lazy and not going to the butcher i get sainsburys be good to yourself extra lean cumberland sausages - ok as a treat but not all the time =]
and my chicken chargrills - are just chicken breast thats been 'chargrilled' (flame grilled) before being sold. nice and easy just take them out of the packet and pop in the microwave - i sometimes add herbs / some sort of sauce after if im not being lazy =]
just come back from meeting the boyfriend for lunch. had a subway salad and diet coke for £1.20 - i love vouchers =p
and today i have been filling jars with sweets for christmas presents - having 20 bags of sweets around me is tempting but im keeping the sugar free sweets close by incase i get tempted. i have so much crafting to get done for christmas i feel so unorganised - i had to get some stuff out from under the bed and i managed to fit under it, well everything bar the boobs =p its a proper old oak type bed with really thick sides and i used to have to get james to get everything from under it but i finally managed - though i did have to use my toes for something right from the back, my arms just arent long enough =p

hope everyone is well. im having meatballs in sauce for dinner tonight, and steak stir fry tomorrow night.

has anyone tried butternut squash? / are we allowed it? i found some in sainsburys and was quite tempted to get it to try something new =]

butternut squash is delicious and we can have it.

mmmmmmmm pearly ur sausages sound yum yum and its good u have a butcher's who make them how u want !!!!!!!!!

ooo butter nut squash it is then to try =] i shall have to go get some =] i am stuffed after dinner, looking forward to settling down for the night and getting to a full day of crafting tomorrow =]

Hi guys =]
been busy recently as i am starting work on the 15th of november and therefore been making the most of my time, making xmas presents, card etc. i have everything, just to get it all wrapped now =]
it is james birthday on the 8th and as such birthdays = a food place of choosing + a night out. he has chosen bottelinos which is a south west based italian restaurant company who do an amazing deal of any pizza or pasta for £4.95 - which i must say is georgeous. i have pre looked at the menu and there is nothing dukan friendly on there. so im going to have pizza but in a very small amount (before the diet i was able to eat a whole one to myself =o)
we are also going to bristol for the evening to see all our friends and celebrate. there is only one drink i have while i am out which is cider and blackcurrent. i have decided to try and limit the damage by only ordering cider and taking my own sugar free blackcurrent in a little bottle in my bag =p i want to enjoy myself and make james night a good time but not impair the diet too much. so i feel this is a good halfway point.
oh and i am now up to a 4 stone loss!!!! hope you're all well.

hiya pearly well done on the 4 stone loss that is great and nice to see u on forum again ,if we are busy we r busy ,u seem to ave been very busy ,good luck for ur job on 15th !!!!!!!!!

Well done on the 4 stone loss.

Enjoy the night out. I ate and drank loads on holiday and the weight came back off really quickly. So dont stress it too much have a night off and get back on the wagon the next day.

Back