pebbles sw food diary- get a grip!

sts enough said!!!!! heeeeeeeeeeeeelppppppppppppp!!! need your insiration or a good telling off!! how did you get on???? thanks for recipie will do it, but away in devon this weekend! lots of walking and not much eating as im staying with my 87 year old gran, who is fitter than me, still does sit ups and has cold showers! she doesnt eat crap either!!!! but she will tell me all weekend how fat i am! let me konw how you get on. this thread keeps me going by the way ladies, so keep making me laugh! its burns loads of fat you know.xxxx

right this is the telling off amanda! you WILL stop eating crud and behave yourself!
you will start by posting your food diary on here and i mean food diary not just the good bits, everything that passes the lips needs to go on here for my perusal. got it??
have the weekend with aunt flo then back here with focus and determination. :kissass:

evening buddies
well another busy day in paradise - god i love a challenge and my life is nowt but at the moment.

usual mrs doolittle stuff this morning, then kids off to school. and me off to work in the surgery. breakfast in a pot ready to eat once weighed in. thursday is my weigh in day at the surgery so i remove my jewellery and have 2 wees and my hair clip in an effort to weigh as little as poss.

clambered onto the scales to find i had not only lost the 3lbs i piled on overnight at the weekend but also another 2lb to boot.
oh yes, oh yes, shake your thang on the dance floor baby! kylie minoque is gonna be getting a call from me soon asking her to lend me my gold hotpants back.

breakfast as usual cereal (heb) with pineapple and raspberries and fat free yogurt.
resisted the chocolate swiss rolls in the kitchen at work along with the all butter shortbread left over from the drs meeting, then battled off the bar of whole nut that a patient tried forcing down my throat. be still ye demons be still i say. those chocolate bars are demons in disguise i just know it.

lunch - well get this, i was so miffed- i defrosted a carrot and coriander soup this morning while getting ready then i heated it through and put it into my new gadget the 'fatboy'! its a wide flask for storing hot food. its called a fatboy and i bought it at the weekend in a garage for £6. i puts the hot soup in, i takes it to work, i opens it at lunchtime to eat my piping hot carrot and coriander soup and burn my lip with the heat! WRONG! i get frostbite from the fact its bloody cold. so off i goes up to 3rd floor to warm it. bloomin eck! thats so going back to jail and not passing go or collecting £200.
so lunch was carrot and coriander soup, a large salad of pickled onions, beetroot, spring onions, radishes, lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, celery, and a babybel light and a deli laughing cow blue cheese square. i know they arent strictly an hea but i had little choice so im winging it a bit on that one. (hea) toffee apple ww yogurt, and 2 slices of ww danish (5 syns) took melon too but couldnt eat it. too full.

picked up daughter from school and came home to check on the baby rabbits who are 1 week old tomorrow. had a little cuddle in exchange for the mum getting some cauliflower and a plum.

thurs 004.jpg

thurs 002.jpg

thurs 003.jpg

did some pottering and cooked kids tea then prepared as much of mine as i could before running out the door at 555pm to the little ones spring concert.

back home at 8pm dinner - ate some sw chips cut into discs that i had made earlier. made egg fried chicken rice, sweet and sour chicken (HEB +2 syns for sauce) and stir fried veg with noodles in oyster sauce.(1.5syns for sauce)
yum yum yummety yum.
thurs 011.jpg

egg fried chicken rice,
i used a packet of savoury rice because id run out of basmati rice. cooked it in the rice cooker - dead simple then allowed it to cool.
heat pan with fry light and add 2 beaten eggs, allow to set then scrape them about with a spatula to break it up then add the savoury rice to the pan. add some bits of cooked chicken which you have split into shreds. ( i buy ready cooked chicken from iceland, 4 breasts for £3. stir fry til heated through.

sweet and sour chicken and veg.
this looks watery in the picture but it really wasnt.

i sliced the carrot on a grater and blanched it in hot water for 2 mins with half a red pepper. mix with spring onion chopped, then some chopped into chunks chicken. (again i used ready cooked for quickness but if raw then stir fry for longer.) i added a sweet and sour mix in a packet from aldi with about 250ml water , i used half the pack at 80 cals then it served 2 of us so thats 41 cals (2 syns) simmer for 10 mins.
would be nice too with some pineapple added and some water chestnuts but i just didnt have them.

then the veg and noodle in oyster sauce.
chopped up an onion, some broccoli florets into bite sized pieces, mushrooms, green pepper, add to a frylight pan. add garlic granules, some soy sauce (dash dash dash) then 4 tablespoons of oyster sauce at (1.5syns) add 2 packs of stir fry noodles and stir fry for 5 mins.

this made easily 2 large portions and some left over for OH's packed lunch tomorrow.

then as it was weigh in day and i had been very good losing all those naughty lbs i had 4 squares of cadburys caramel (8 syns) and a small mince tart. thats my treat now and so i'll be focused for the next week. not nearly enough to drink today and no exercise as ive been like a fly with a preverbial bottom.

rest well yea buddies for tomoorow we slim!. nite nite.
:4635: :nightf: :wavey:

Hello my lovelies! Sooooooo disappointed this morning, +1.25lb on and am gutted! Not sure how that happened, had a treat curry last nite at 6pm so unless that affected the weigh in this morning? Grrr. Hope u guys are faring better, on a more positive note c'mon the sunshine :)

hi kieragh, its probably still the curry i would think, without being too blunt- weigh again tomorrow once the curry has gone ! oops sorry . no offense intended. plus youve been ill this week so metabolism slows down. xx

pebbles67 said:
hi kieragh, its probably still the curry i would think, without being too blunt- weigh again tomorrow once the curry has gone ! oops sorry . no offense intended. plus youve been ill this week so metabolism slows down. xx

Lollollol! Ewwwwww :)

Yes did wonder if the headache (which is still there but retreated to a dull thud) might have had an impact. Have to take boys to birthday party later, just what the doctor ordered (not!!). Then christening tomorrow, it's all go isn't it chum xx

i have posted this 3 times and im now getting cross. everytime i press submit it says i've times out!! never had that before, then have to remember all i wrote.
:ashamed0005:

here goes, last time

friday
RED DAY
another busy day today which started with a craving ive had for days, 1 slice of toast (1/2heb) with butter (1 syns) and marmite. then off to see little ones school assembly. mad dash to get to work and then sent one of colleagues home sick and proceeded to see her patients too so no time for cereal and yogurt, which made me very glad of the toast earlier.

lunch - a quick affair of the last of the carrot and coriander soup, salad of beetroot, pickled onions, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, celery, chicken, and 1hea of cheese. ww quavers (4 syns) and ww yogurt. plus a couple of squares of chocolate (3 syns) forced down me by colleague who is a chocoholic.the blood pressure equipment is in a cupboard next to my desk which also houses boxes and bars of chocolate in huge amounts plus packets of chocolate digestive biscuits -

ah, yes talking of which, to make me feel better for having the chocolate i sought comfort in a chocolate biscuit, which for 3 syns was no help what so ever. :sigh::17729:

the idea of them all being in my room is that im not a chocolate person i am savoury all the way. the other nurses are slaves to the chocolate demon so i ration them.
note to self- padlock the cupboard.

anyway lunch over we plod on through the afternoon then rush off home to grab a certain white rabbit with a sore groin and high pitched voice and just about make a 6pm appointment at the vets for a check up. all necessary parts checked, defunct and healing well and given a big thumbs up from mr vet. :bunnydance:

just as well seeing as i wasnt looking to part with anymore cash.
for my nursey friends reading this, he has been swaying alot even 3 days after surgery and it turns out its a reaction to maxalon. see, even my rabbit has to have a complication - what is it with this family?
note to self part 2 - change name by deedpoll

so back home and the small child had eaten a large dinner at school and just wanted cereal, however the large child was eating his own hands so i made him a huge omelette of ham cheese and baked beans. which he swallowed virtually whole. smelling this cooking made me rethink dinner and i put the chicken thighs back in the fridge and made us one also.
dinner - 4 egg omelette with ham cheese (hea) and beans (1/2 heb) .
sat down and ate the corner before realising i hadnt taken a piccy . have to take piccies so you dont think ive nipped off to mcdonalds or eaten a chinese buffet and 17 doughnuts.
apologies for the missing corner

red 009.jpg

then all sat down to watch sorcerers apprentice with a packet of mikados to munch on (0.5 syns each and i had 6 = 3syns) and a cup of tea. then everyone went to bed .............and so did i!

NO i didnt, i ate a slice of bread (1/2 b) and peanut butter - i dont know why - when or how, i was possessed, i think the sorcerer must have cast a spell whilst watching the film and i was completely unaware of my faculties.

god im weak today, whats up with me- resist resist.

note to self number 3 ' peanut butter is radioactive and therefore must stay away.

off to bed.
:4633:

Lollollol! Ewwwwww :)

Yes did wonder if the headache (which is still there but retreated to a dull thud) might have had an impact. Have to take boys to birthday party later, just what the doctor ordered (not!!). Then christening tomorrow, it's all go isn't it chum xx

blimey , the christening, id forgotten about that. have a fab day and drink lots water to get that headache gone. you'll look fab in your outfit. :princess:

saturday hey hey its the weekend, yeah!
:talk017:

RED DAY AGAIN
Got those chicken thighs to eat from yesterday so i have to think of a way to cook em. OOH might do sw kfc chicken with them, or cajun chicken, or paprika chicken oh blimey , i'll think of something.
well i got up bright and early............ actually you know me well by now and that will be a 915 wake up then!. well i did need it, its been full on this week. OtHer half agreed to work overtime this weekend gggrrrrrrr. not happy spending whole weekend alone but it is my weekend to spend with the kids. he will be home for the evenings tho. just one thing that sticks in my throat is i dont have the money to do loads of things with them. weekends with their dad they go to cinema, shopping, restaurants, london sightseeing trips etc. but they know theyre loved and we can only do our best .

so, got to go out and get large child new school shirts, jeans and school socks as hes been escaping the box i lock him in to stunt his growth - houdini that child!.
the small child doesnt grow as she stays inside her blanket box until let out. shes been in the same clothes for 3 years so it works well.
(for those about to ring nspcc, my boy is lanky skinny and getting taller, my girl is tiny, petite compact and aged 8, is still in aged 4 clothes. i totally identify with this as inside my body is a petite person fighting to get out of this exterior, its just one of those fat suits i tried on one day and the wind changed so i got stuck with it. :8855:

rambling like a demented geriatric buffalo! god i need a weekend away (cheeky)

sarah , lets go again soon. plllllllllllllllllleeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee

breakfast was a bloomin mixture - i swear i live in a cafe
'mum can i have lightly toasted bread with crusts cut off and cut into triangles, with beans and 1 slice of bacon - no fat!'
ohh excuse me madam- i'll get right on it. :worthy:

and what would sir like?
' can i have 1 rasher bacon, 2 poached eggs and 2 slices fried bread like they do at cub camp.' oh course you can (pity you couldnt have stayed at cub camp)

i then had 2 poached eggs 2 slices ww danish brown toast,(1heb) tomatoes and mushrooms.

:fyi:
little tip here- i bought a huge bag of mushrooms at the market and couldnt get through them quick enough so i sliced loads and bunged them in a bag in the freezer. this morning i took a handful out- frylighted them in a pan and they were fab. not watery or mushy at all. :happy096:

off out now to get the kids sorted then a few food bits i need - as usual. no wonder ive no money its all this food.

check back later

its making me hungry reading your post!!!!! yum yum, the removal van coming in a mo see you soon!! re rabitts will email you on face book!

Back