peeing alot

sarah88

Gold Member
hi all,
im 3 days away from the end of my second week on weight watchers and i have been peeing like mad, im not a big drinker so i havent drank much but i was just wondering if anyone else has had this too.

hi sarah, how much water have you been drinking? It may be your body readjusting to the new plan!

I drink between 2.5 and 3.5 litres of water a day but my body has started to get used to this amount of water but for the first two weeks I spent alot of time in the bathroom!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

i prob drink about 0.5lrs of pepsi max and tea,i no thats really not good but i cant drink much water just dont like it

Hi avoid caffine it dehydrates us and causes retention,we wee alot in the first week as we loose water as we arent eating so much junk carbs etc.Thats usually why we get a big first week loss.
Try drinking caffine free green tea I love it I have at least 4 cups a day,I only have 2-3 glasses of diet coke at weekends and no fizzy drinks all week just as a dietrician told me to avoid them,I will try anything lol
Good luck for :) xx

Back