peeing alot

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sarah88, 29 July 2010 Social URL.

1. sarah88

sarah88 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hi all,
    im 3 days away from the end of my second week on weight watchers and i have been peeing like mad, im not a big drinker so i havent drank much but i was just wondering if anyone else has had this too.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi sarah, how much water have you been drinking? It may be your body readjusting to the new plan!

I drink between 2.5 and 3.5 litres of water a day but my body has started to get used to this amount of water but for the first two weeks I spent alot of time in the bathroom!

Sharkbait1983 x
    :p:p:p

4. sarah88

sarah88 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i prob drink about 0.5lrs of pepsi max and tea,i no thats really not good but i cant drink much water just dont like it

5. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi avoid caffine it dehydrates us and causes retention,we wee alot in the first week as we loose water as we arent eating so much junk carbs etc.Thats usually why we get a big first week loss.
    Try drinking caffine free green tea I love it I have at least 4 cups a day,I only have 2-3 glasses of diet coke at weekends and no fizzy drinks all week just as a dietrician told me to avoid them,I will try anything lol
    Good luck for :) xx

6. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It's your body getting used to the shock of all the water. My poor body thinks it's drowning. I have to drink 2.5lts for medical reasons and when I am in the sun that needs to increase to 4lts. :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.