peeved

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
blooming well stayed the same. :mad::mad: Not happy. My scales said that i lost 5lbs. They are now in the bin.

I'm sorry you STS but it is better than putting on, are you near a *star week? Your body should adjust and you will have that loss next week, good luck with it.

thats a big difference...wonder why but it could be due to a few things. dont let it put you off, defo aiming for a loss next week by the looks of it.

Weighed myself as soon as i got back from SW. Thought that there may be a problem with my scales as my children think that they are their trampoline!! but there isnt a problem with them as far as i could see.
i think that i did deserve to stay the same and it is my totm.

never mind. am going to try doing red and green days this week and am sticking to plan religiously :angel09::angel09::innocent0002:

Sorry you sts huni, but as the others have said, it could be worse, you could have had a gain instead. Just think how good your loss will be next week.
Also, you have done well so far, so just keep doing what you're doing and the weight will come off before you know it!

Back