Peeved...

judywoody

Stepped on the scales this morning and put on 3 lb!!! I only started doing SW again and only lost 3 lb in the first 2 weeks and now I put almost 3 back on...this is really annoying :-(

No, it's not the time of the month but I didn't follow the plan last week on several occasions because it was extremely impractical on these days. But I didn't overeat either - I ate very healthy foods. I might have not created a calorie deficit but I certainly didn't eat so much to put 3 lb back on!!!

It might have justified a STS but not this!!!! I am so depressed now - I cant even swap days as I don't eat a lot of meat (not even enough to do EE) .. The bits of meat I eat I can count as HEX or Syns...

The first 3 weeks I might have not eaten enough veg or drank enough water..But I still lost weight (even if it wasn't a great deal...) Any tips on Green Days that can help me to keep my weight if I am unable to stick to the plan?

Tbh i think sometimes when off plan you can get a bit of bloat etc which exagerates the gain. What were you having when off plan? Even the other week when i had a night out counted the syns but had 105 rather than 70 i sts. So it doesnt always work how youd expect it to.

What id suggest is looking at what makes it hard to stick to plan if its something that you think will happen regularly.

@Funky Munky: Well, the problem is that I get invited a lot spontanously - we have a lot of Chinese friends and they ask you a favour or meet you on the street and want to take you out there and then to thanks or just to be nice - We don't go to western style Chinese restaurants but proper ones and you can't really choose much yourself as food is shared and you can't find any syn values for food like that in the books...Chinese food is quite healthy but not Dim Sum ..haha ...There is something else on every week and although I enjoy it I find it highly inconvenient when I am trying to stick to the plan.

I also find it difficult that there isn't much convenient food I can buy in shops if I am out and about and didn't have enough time to prepare (cold food like crisps etc)..I am out a lot - not sitting in the office all day.

Anyways - I was quite depressed last night so I ate some stuff that really wasn't good (and didn't even taste nice) but I'm back on plan this morning. I am trying to eat more superspeed food this week, drink more and maybe (especially being on green) try and have one meal without carbs and make sure that I don't overeat...I like the feeling of being full and there is a psychological things about it. If I am not superfull I will be hungry again soon anyway and then I have to eat again...But then I might be out and will just be tempted to buy rubbish. I just want to feel fuller for longer...and stick to three meals a day and have superfree food in between...

sigh...

Your in the same situation as me I only see my other half at the weekends and he takes me out for lunch and dinner and I enjoy this but it is hard to find healthy options all the time so I've had to knock this on the chin and say only one meal put a week where I eat free food all day and save my syns, I have stayed the same for months now so I am at wits end and I'm trying to be uber good which means saying no to alot of things :(

Your in the same situation as me I only see my other half at the weekends and he takes me out for lunch and dinner and I enjoy this but it is hard to find healthy options all the time so I've had to knock this on the chin and say only one meal put a week where I eat free food all day and save my syns, I have stayed the same for months now so I am at wits end and I'm trying to be uber good which means saying no to alot of things :(

poor girl..are you close to target or what's wrong?

Yes only 8lbs to go so I think I've got to change somthing but it is hard, I will get better first then be back to the gym plus in starting 30 day shred!

We can do it just seems to be at a snails pace

Back