Peggysue loses it !!!

Peggysue

Silver Member
My diary - am I losin my mind or the weight ??? ...... Only time will tell. Day 1 and I finally stuck to it!!!! Off to bed early to avoid any temptation. This will be a diary of my journey.

Day 3 - loads of energy - got right into cleaning my house. Ye-ha. I'm so happy. So glad I am finally doing this!!!!! Breath not good today though.

Good luck Peggy, how are u getting on today?

Ava
xxx

Crap today feel rough and tempted all day!!!! Gorgeous cup cakes in work. Haven't caved but want foooooood. Why is it so hard today

I'm on day 4 as well. Felt so tired today and dizzy. Felt like I'm sloshing about with all the water I have drunk I fell off the wagon about an hour ago and ate a chicken breast. Feel terrible now. :(

Day 8!!! Oh please I so want to keep going!!! I need the flapjack things I think. I'm getting my hair done on Thursday night. So that will take a while. Just need to get through tomorrow then and get to day 10 quickly. My bones feel oddly sore but I feel thinner. So all good.

I have two flapjacks at home. They have been sitting there for a couple of months. That says it all. However I did try one 7 weeks into my diet & the after taste appealed to me but not the actual taste when u bite. A little like coffee you get that bitter taste but I love the after taste. It's a bit like that. The flapjacks are not sweet they seem slightly savoury & salty. Now I have restarted the taste of food is still familiar to me so I'm going to leave them for a while. I think they only come in useful when you have forgotten the taste of food.

Stay strong Peggysue, you can do it!

It's my worst time of the day too. I've moved my shakes to 1pm 5pm and 9pm which suits me much better and I find I can get through the 'late afternoon slump' without going crazy.

Good advice teapot. I will try that today. DAY 10. I flipping can't believe it!!!!! I'm so pleased with myself!!! And I get my hair done today as a treat.

What a bummer she cancelled! Coloured my own hair day before last with a slightly lighter shade. Turned out better than I thought and other half likes it too thank goodness :)

Back