Pen's Page

and a cup of chopped mushrooms is a hell of a lot. :) In the original version '72 they were classed as a free food.

College was good thanks, Claire. Though it was rather stiffling but still the sums added up! lol

I've also not eaten what I planned as I fancied a munch on the way home.

B - 1 Atkins bar 2.1, bacon 0.0, mayo 0.4, mushrooms 4.0 (1/2 cups)
L - Sardines 0.0, cucumber 3.0, 1 Atkins bar 2.1
S - 50g nuts 3.0
D - Lamb chops 0.0, lettuce 3.0, celery 4.0

It's that sweet tooth that makes me crave Atkins bars but then I know that if I don't have an Atkins bar then I might end up with a packet of Pork scratchins which are not the healthiest, albeit carb free!

I walked back to my car from college which was a 20 min up down, in the blistering heat, fast walk... with plenty of water! Gotta do the school run soon so shall be out again for 40 mins.

B - 1 Atkins bar 2.1, bacon 0.0, mayo 0.4, mushrooms 4.0 (1/2 cups)
L - Sardines 0.0, cucumber 3.0, 1 Atkins bar 2.1
S - 50g nuts 3.0
D - Lamb chops 0.0, burger 0.0, Mushroom 3.0, Courgette 3.0

Keeps changing and I'm so hungry today, how come?

Well just been for a jog though I have to say the hour exercise was mainly a fast paced walk. I put it down to the weather! Still I did walk this afternoon in the midday sun, which was glorious and so beautiful so tonight perhaps I am allowed to take it a bit easier.

I'm not majorly hungry just peckish all the time. I seem to swing from being bloated and not hungry to feeling better and peckish.

Anyway, I must drink... And I note how quiet the forum's been tonight, you must all be out basking (sp) in the sun ... enjoy!

Oh I wish PennyJane - work then home and more work! Well done on the jogging - I keep using late working as an excuse not to :rolleyes:

What do you do? I currently train people in Microsoft packages and various other courses, part time. I'm also a qualified legal secretary who can't find a full time job! Grrr the credit crunch!!!!

Hey Penny hun, i've been in work too.. Boo.. Managed to hit the gym this morning which am chuffed about, had to set my alarm to make sure i woke up in enough time to go before work but i went and did the 5km on treadmill n then some weights. Hoping to go straight from work tmoz too and dragging mum along too.

I've also been starving today whereas every i talk to isn't hungry from the weather! I've wanted to chew me arm off at work tonight.. Not a good look though so i refrained. Too many carbs anyways.. haha.

Hope you're feeling better now and less bloaty x

Penny, which packages do you teach?

Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, access and various courses for PA, Secretarial and others. I'm a trainer not a teacher, i.e. should the students get confused then I help them understand and then I send their tests off for marking.

I feel so weak and shattered! I went to college today, walked there and back, 30mins each way. Then had to do the school run. The course I'm doing is really hard so I'm mentally done in as much as I am physically!

I've drunk 2ltrs of water today and want to drink more!

I'm not hungry either.

B - 1 Atkins bar 2.1

S - Pork scratchins 0.0

L - Mixed veg 3.0 some strips of bacon 0.0

S - Nuts 3.0, 1 Atkins bar 2.0

Really don't fancy salad, would love some fruit instead!!!!

B - 1 Atkins bar 2.1

S - Pork scratchins 0.0

L - Mixed veg 3.0 some strips of bacon 0.0

S - Nuts 3.0, 1 Atkins bar 2.1

D - Salad 2.0, seafood mix 0.0

I can see that I need more veg ... 5g of something, what shall I have, what CAN I have? I'm tired of salad, courgette, cucumber, celery ... I could so eat a tomato and carrot!

Ooh you are making me feel guilty about the tomatoes - I just can't do without them so have just been counting them into my daily carbs!

To your earlier q, I work in financial services as a consultant - on a busy project just now, and have been going through interviews for another job, so it just feels non-stop!

I loved my excel and powerpoint training - so good to figure out how to do everything faster and easier! :character00148:

Interesting Penny, do you do one to one training ? and do you travel to the student or do they come to you ? I have a couple of Computer stores and we supply DSA students with systems and software so maybe we could help each other out...

Morning all, Penny, do you teach the VB behind access as well, that's a powerful tool.

No, you mean Visual Basic code which derives from the original BASIC. No, I'd love to learn though. I'd love also to learn HTML, one day I'll get there!

VB is pretty easy once you get into it Penny, SQL is very handy to teach as well.

I wish I had the time! Doing Book keeping, 2 part time jobs, italian at college A-level and mum to two 9 & 11 year old girls.

One day!! Thanks guys xx

Back