Pen's Page

Oh PennyJane, I'm so sorry you are leaving, you're such a lovely lady!

May I tell you, I was at my Dr's yesterday having a check up for my 'happy pills' & I told him I wanted to 'confess' to being on the Atkins diet & did he disapprove? He said "No," I asked then did he approve? He said he neither approved or disapproved he thought it fine that I follow the diet that suited me.

I do wish you well whatever you decide.

Aww thank you Wrinkly. (did you take too many happy pills? lol)

Well I've started the WW this morning but still not upped my carbs so in effect, I'm still doing Atkins style.

1 Sausage 0.0, 1 egg 0.0, tomato 4.0, mushrooms 4.0

See you then PJ, good luck with WW!

Ciao Penny and see you around in the forums. good luck with WW :)

I hope you still post here Penny.

:wavey:

You're all so lovely with your messages.

I went to drs this evening and he is happy with my weightloss though he urges me to continue, which is what I plan to do.

Today I've started with good intentions but my OH and kids decided to treat me to a belated birthday cake, doh!!!

So I start tomorrow with WW and hope to continue and stay on track for the duration!

xx

I'm assuming you will start having carbs again since your going on weight watchers, i'd be curious to see what happens as your body makes the transition as I would like to just go to simple calorie counting now. Anyway, best of luck x

Well Ive been weighed at Docs and have put on 4lbs BUT he weighed me at 5pm instead of my morning WI and I'm due on AND we had extras for the weekend of my birthday.

I'll be a good girl this week and will weigh in on Monday and let you know. I'm not eating bread, pasta or rice, and am eating much the same as I was on atkins though less fat and more veg.

We only have a birthday once a year Penny. Good luck with WW. I hope you're feeling less tired now.

Back