People are noticing my weight loss!!!

scazman

Another of my colleagues noticed my weight loss today! It is becoming really noticeable. Even one of the naughty boys in Year 10 commented on it lat week. He shouted down the corridor ' You been gyming Sir? You're fading away!' I was well chuffed!
I still have a long way to go - I started at about 25 stone - but within a couple of weeks I should hit the milestone of being less than 20 stone! LT rocks!!! :):):)

How old are the kids at the school your teaching ?
You know what them kids are like , lol
Hope your ready with some fast answers haha

well done on the weight loss :D

well done mate, its a great feeling innit, and just to brighten up your day it only gets better ;-)

WELL DONE ON YOUR LOSSES X

well done - it gives you a buzz when someone notices

Its the best feeling ever!!! Makes the hard work all seem worth while!! Well done on your weight loss so far thats brilliant!!!

How old are the kids at the school your teaching ?
You know what them kids are like , lol
Hope your ready with some fast answers haha

They are 11-19. I much prefer teaching the older ones on the whole. To be fair I've never taken any abuse from the kids over my weight. I don't really know how I've gotten away with it as some colleagues get so much abuse! I guess I'm a jovial fat guy - I just hope I can maintain my 'fat' personality as I lose more weight!!?!! I know that's a crass stereotype of fat blokes!!!

Thanks for all the support!

wow

Hey, thats fantastic, you must be buzzing!!!! lol

I cant wait to people start to comment on my weight loss!!!! Must be such an amazing feeling!

I bet for once you wont mind the kids mentioning your weight... or lack of!!! xox

Really happy to hear your great news xox

Another of my colleagues noticed my weight loss today! It is becoming really noticeable. Even one of the naughty boys in Year 10 commented on it lat week. He shouted down the corridor ' You been gyming Sir? You're fading away!' I was well chuffed!
I still have a long way to go - I started at about 25 stone - but within a couple of weeks I should hit the milestone of being less than 20 stone! LT rocks!!! :):):)

Well done on the fab loss x

well done :) sooo pleased 4 u. Can only get better from here.

My kids were previously known as little bu**ers but I now think that they're mustard!! Loads of them have noticed and even the usually bitchy year 10 clique have told me i look bare nice. The jovial fat bird thing has definately stuck and the bonus is that i can walk round their desks without getting my ar$e stuck. i'd call that a result. Well done on 5 stone, keep it up x

Lovely to hear and well deserved...not long now until you hit the five stone target!

Love Mini xxx

is great well done woohoo :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Back