people - funny creatures

Best of luck Spangles. At the rate that you are losing weight, you will get to your target BMI very soon. Have you projected your likely goal date of when you reach your target BMI?

yeah - sort of. We want to take a holiday in New York at easter next year - hopefully a last big holiday before we're parents. So i need to have done all the stepping up by end of march. That means stopping SS mid february, which means 15 weeks (after this one) left on SS.

If I average 3lbs a week then I'll be 16lbs short of goal when I start the seven weeks stepping up. If I average 3.5lbs a week that will make me 8.5lbs short of goal when i start stepping, and if i manage an average of 4lbs a week then I'll only have to lose 1lb over the steps, or hopefully, i'll end up going lower than goal so I have a safety cushion for gaining a bit while on hols.

If - as seems possible - i don't quite get to goal before easter, and/or - as seems likely - I put on weight on holiday, I'm going to shift the last bit with dietchef. I don't think that CD would work like this for me twice, and i think for my own mental space, but also for my poor husband, I have to have a fixed point where I say 'done. finished. no more vlcd, that chapter is over'.

Back