people noticed!!

lancslass53

Silver Member
hi all

went to my sons school today for a statement review (he goes to a special school) and the school nurse said ive lost loads of weight, only seen her a couple of months ago so feeling pretty damn good right now :D :D

Great stuff - it's lovely when you started getting noticed and getting all the compliments, enjoy it, you've earnt it :D

Congratulations it is a great feeling isn't it:D

Hope you get many more compliments like this;)

aww, congrats. Be prepared for more lovely comments :) xx

Congrats, Have to say those two words "annual review" are like swear words to me:p. Got my middle child AR next month (mainstream) and had my eldest one's a few months ago (special school).

Congrats, Have to say those two words "annual review" are like swear words to me:p. Got my middle child AR next month (mainstream) and had my eldest one's a few months ago (special school).

how old is ur eldest, mines 14 so it was a big review this time all about his future etc and his transition into maybe college and stuff, nightmare but went well, he can stay at that school till hes 19 so for now i dont need to think too much about it

She's 10, so will be year 5 in Sept and they will start discussing her next school then. There's a school that i like her to go to but it's residential and my LEA are really tight fisted.
Got a 3 and a half year old, who has finally been given an EP. He's going to need support and i just don't know if he's mainstream or special.

good luck for the residential for your daughter, my son has been at the same school from age 4.
For your son most schools nowadays have extra support in mainstream schools but it all depends on the level of support needed really.

Good luck for everything

Back