People noticing weight loss

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
LOL, very funny moment. During my lunchbreak two women in my office have commented on my weight loss.

These are the first comments I've had from colleagues since I started the diet back in March so I'm finding it all quite funny.

One I have not seen in 2 weeks, but who I see most days. The other has been on long term sick leave for a few months, so that's less surprising :).

both were very complimentary which was lovely - it just tickles me that it took one of them so long to notice!

Still find compliments a bit weird, but it's nice :D

I cant wait until that happens to me at work and I can tell them all...TOLD YOU SO! Me thinks one of your work colleagues in particullar maybe jealous....!? x

It's so nice when others notice and make positive comments about your weight loss.

I had been off work for a week or so when I started LT but all three females I work with noticed and commented on my then 20lb loss - NONE of the males have ever made any comment.

Neither of my two (male) mates who I see about once a week, have made any comment either although I feel sure they must have noticed. Of course we blokes are a bit slow spotting things like new hairdo's, new dresses etc. on the womenfolk - so maybe not :eek:

No negative comments at all - so far - although there are always idiots who have heard about how Atkins diet killed it's namesake (wrong) and how bad and unhealthy low carb diets are (as they gobble their cream cakes and crisps and snickers...).

I work mainly with men, so i don't think it's jealousy just men are less likely to comment for fear of a women being sensitive or taking offence! lol

It's nice to hear the compliments but means more from friends and family :) i love the shock some people get!

Elle-

If you get chance, how about putting some 'before' and 'after' pictures up so we can all be amazed! I just can't get over how much you've lost. Brilliant

x

i have a few - click on "Elle-Emm's Profile Albums" under my profile pic.

It's more a 'during' and 'during' but definitely a big difference!

wow!!!!
there's a huge difference hun.
you look amazing!
well done on sticking with it for the time you have x

I can't believe they're only saying now! The difference is amazing! You deserve your compliments woman so start gettin used to them, you look fantastic! :D

That's amazing. You are the number one inspiration to all in this forum! Fantastic - holding my breath for the bikini shot... :D

Back