people please

OK Ill hold my hands up and say ive cheated.Im re starting again today and tomorrow i have an induction at the gym.Im off today to buy some new trainers and im quite excited.Ill be starting swimming soon too.Im on the last bit now only just over 1 stone to loose so ive got to get back into it,i know its hard but i also know how fab the results are.I CAN DO IT !!! LOL

XXX

Thats fantastic Mini!! i hope you have a wonderful time!! im sure you will!!! i used to hate going on the plane, cos worried about the seatbelt would you believe, (it always fit but had to loooooosen it right off,....) and used to squash my bum in ha, but when i go to Barcelona in April, i will have loadsa room, and will be able to enjoy the flight, and have a fab weeked (looking sexy) with my gorgeous OH, its our joint 21st birthdays and 1 year anniversary, so should be lovely!!

Rhodes is meant to be stunning, im so jealouse, you will have to tell us all about it, and loads of piccies!!

xxxxxx

Thanks for that Lauren. Been to Rhodes 3 times before and love it! I used to think the same about the plane seats. I was always worried I wouldn't actually fit in them. Can't believe it will be a doddle this time. I hate flying though but got to do it to go to all these nice places!

Hope you have a great time in Barcelona. A double celebration for you. Me and hubby are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary and my birthday while we are over there cos we can't go out for a meal or anything here while I'm on LT. Should be a good hol!

oooh congratulatiosn to you!! lol i think between us we are going to [put some serious calories away! then straight bak on the wagon when i get home!!

Hopefully Flying wont be so daunting this time.. you never know it might have been anxiety over little things like the seats an stuff...

u will be able to do roliepolies in it this time haha xx

Yep I agree!! And for the northern irish is £45!!

And I would think of it as a waste of money too and I don't think I'd get back on the wagon again like either!!

I have been so close to cheating but im on day 4 and still not in Ketosis :( and if it gets harder each time I so couldnt do this for the sake of a nibble, ill also appreciate food more when im done :)

Sorry guys. I know i cheated sunday and yesterday. Sunday was a difficult day but knew i was going to eat. Yesterday i was sick after my shake. I wish i hadnt eaten but have got back on the wagon today. i promise to sick to it now till i refeed on 30th april or 6th april depending on how im doing.
I am finding it harder this time but i am thinking its due to a medical condition i have. I was fine at xmas when i did it but then my levels of my condition were ok, where as now they have risen and that causes dizzyness, nausea etc... on top of the side effects of LT.

Anyway if i am tempted to cheat again then i will come on here or get on my Wii.

I know im only cheatin myself by also feel like im letting you guys down,

Nikki

so glad you all agree!

and lauren, if you give me some spandex ill do some photos lol

:whistle: I dont want to be blinded... :8855:

:eatdrink051:Go an have a look in the fridge......:8855:

Weigh day tomorrow.... no chance!!!

u nervous??

:cool: ha!

You two rematching are ya?!!!!

Come on Lauren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

yer babe! hes goin downnnn this week!!!

he went the gym last night though an thinks hes a hero now so will have to see hahah

xxxxx

I deliberately dont own any scales cos when I did I was forever getting weighed and was moody, always blaming the scales!! It is hard not to cheat especially when you have to cook for the family. I made a big chilli last night for my boys and it looked so good, but I resisted and drank water & my shake. Feeling good and lighter, plus the sun is shining here in East Lancashire!!

I'm glad I found this thread before it dissapeared, cheered me up lol and no more cheating for me i'm so close i can see the finish line

LovelyLauren - your gonna lose so bad! dont forget sparkling water please!

Chellywellyboot - glad to see my misfortune entertains you, what say u join ur battle!

Summergirl - lauren? lauren? LAUREN?.... i know who my friends are!

meh ill show ya all muhuhuhuhwawawaaaaaa

love ya really

sparkling water? thres NO WAY am getting the round in... il just have tap, im not fussy... dont try an spike me with Lemon though!!

btw.. think this might be my last week on lipo... so guna make sure its a goodun!!!!

Back