people please

sparkling water? thres NO WAY am getting the round in... il just have tap, im not fussy... dont try an spike me with Lemon though!!

btw.. think this might be my last week on lipo... so guna make sure its a goodun!!!!

wy last week babe?

Cos, av got peters 21st, then the week after mine... then 2 weeks after Barcelona...

so a duno what to do for best.. am ment to refeed this week rnt i for the meal?

a was guna stay on it have one meal, back on it for a week, off for a meal,, on it for 2 weeks then Barca.. but a duno if thats bad for ye???

Sorry bout b4!

Ahhhh sorry rodders honey .. gota be true to the girls though aint i! ;)

And lauren ... you are LEAVING?!?!!!!!!!! you best still come on here and yap missy!!!! :(

Cos, av got peters 21st, then the week after mine... then 2 weeks after Barcelona...

so a duno what to do for best.. am ment to refeed this week rnt i for the meal?

a was guna stay on it have one meal, back on it for a week, off for a meal,, on it for 2 weeks then Barca.. but a duno if thats bad for ye???

Sorry bout b4!

i see what ya mean, i aint too sure wens best, im comin to the end aswell, only 8 lbs of ma new target so thats like 2 weeks?

and ugh
id of told ya boss to sack ya if ya didnt eat a cream cake lol,

im gonna win

sorry bwt tha b4 was propper rude, but me 3pm appoinemtn came in 25 minutes late then got a cob on cos e ad to wait 2 minutes while a was tryna make a cup of tea (peppermint)

fumin!!

cheeky sod!!!!! lol

Ano!!! thas wha ye get for workin with the dregs of society like i do!!

boooo a hope me breath knocked him sick haha

haha you nutter!!

What do you do for a job honey? xx

work in a solicitors hun borin legal stuff an get paid pennies! x

Ahhhh poop then!! lol

Back