people who are struggling and want to give up....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jellybeans, 3 September 2009 Social URL.

1. jellybeans

jellybeans Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey guys just wanted to write a supportive thread i started this diet for third time. I found the first 3 weeks quite hard and very tempting to eat all those nice foods but didnt cave.
    Now 2 days in to week 4 and i feel amazing my body is used to it all and have so much energy and get up and go
    really have noticed the change in my self and clothes along with other people making coments about my weight loss.
    what im trying to say is keep at it, it does get easier and good luck!!!
    love this diet :D xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. j-lo_00b

j-lo_00b Success leads to success

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st12.5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Great thread jellybeans, determination on this will get you the results you want, it is very possible to get the weight off and keep it off, 12 weeks ago I never would have thought I would have been able to stick to this but I have. Positivity gets you everywhere. Peoples comments and the clothes falling off are definite morale boosters! Lipotrim rocks - what else can I say! x

4. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    cool. do your energy levels go up then? im feelin soo tired 2day but put it down 2 withdrawal frm all my naughty foods! ;)

5. jellybeans

jellybeans Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i feel so much better people on here kept saying it will get better i thought yeah right (no offence lol) but it really does so full of energy now
    u will feel better xx

6. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, I did this diet at the beginning of the year and was very successful, I found it very easy to stick to and while I was on lipotrim I felt fantastic, I wasn't grumpy or moody and I was full of energy. I've put on about 8 lbs + or - since June and I do feel angry with myself, I can't walk past the kitchen cupboard most days without grabbing a handful of biscuits!!!

I wonder sometimes how I stuck to the lipotrim diet and I am now thinking about going back on it. I was wondering whether to go back to the pharmacist and try again, will he let me do it again?

7. jellybeans

jellybeans Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    depends what your bmi is. My bmi was 25.7 when started again i did it last year and lost just over 6 stone but never reached target so this time round im determined to get there.
    it may depend on your pharmasist. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.