Peoples opinions to Lt..

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
I was at work to day and I overheard a conversation (as you do when your earwigging)

There are a fair few of us at work that are doing Lt, some of us just as pure coincidence. The conversation I heard was going on about lt being a fad diet and that their (meaning us) are only on it because everybody else is.

Now the guy that said this needs to lose a fair few pounds himself,he really really wound me up. It has f**k all to do with him what people want to do. I'd like to see him have the willpower to not eat.

Have any of you had the same thing with people being really negative?? And do you think it's through jealousy or are they purely just ignorant??

People always have their own agendas!

But that is cool :)

You stick with it and when you are slim and healthier then he may yet ask for advice from an inspiration infront of him!

M.

People always have their own agendas!

But that is cool :)

You stick with it and when you are slim and healthier then he may yet ask for advice from an inspiration infront of him!

M.

How ace are you.. lol some people just know the right things to say to cheer people up. Thank you x

aww hun dont some people drive you up the wall. WTF has it got to do with anyone else what you do? I just dont understand what gives them the thought that they have the right to comment on anything someone else does. So long as you dont hurt anyone it should be MIND YOUR OWN BLOODY BUSINESS!!!!! Sorry but have experienced this too and it makes me boil xx

Always remember you are in control as you choose how to react to someone who criticises you or what you are doing.

Therefore choose to smile in the knowledge that you are taking control of your weight and health.

People look for a reaction from you so give them the reaction they deserve which is you being happy and congruent with what you are doing.

Let nothing and nobody stand in your way :)

M.

I know people like that water off a ducks back to me ha ha ha xxxxxx

One of the first things when I did my NLP training that I grasped was that people are not their behaviours, hence he is showing a behaviour because he has his own stuff going on.

Don't therefore judge him as I had a lot of people negative to me when trimming down and they eventually asked for help and it is then a pleasure to help them.

M.

....very true!!! Also sometimes the 'fear' of the unknown can ilicit very negative reactions. A friend of mine gave me some good advice that I use....."Breath in with anger...breath out with love"....cheesy, but it works for me!!
XXX

Yeah when i 1st started people were like ohhhhhhhh its unhealthy but now 3 months on they wanna know where they can get it xxxxx

Someone at work lost a lot of weight on LL and has since put some back on. I heard the comments (before I started LT) that were said behind her back so made the decision that they just didn't need to know so didn't say anything.

I did have one mum at the school who stopped me one day and said to me accusingly "You've lost weight, you aren't on that LL are you?" I was tempted to say "thanks for the compliment" but just said "no". I was just not in the mood to justify myself and I didn't lie, I'm on LT not LL!!! Lol!!!

x

I did have one mum at the school who stopped me one day and said to me accusingly "You've lost weight, you aren't on that LL are you?" I was tempted to say "thanks for the compliment" but just said "no". I was just not in the mood to justify myself and I didn't lie, I'm on LT not LL!!! Lol!!!

x

Haha you should've said are you crazy have you seen the prices of LL i wouldn't pay that amount of money to lose weight...but seriously some people are just close minded but I suppose you get that about everything in life, theres always an opposing opinion x

Back