peppers weight loss diary..

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in.
I started lipotrim Tfr on Tuesday, I found the first day easy, yesterday a little harder,
and day three well:sigh: I've woken up feeling awful this morning but after a glass of water and my new best friend black coffee I'm perking up a little :eek:

I tried Lipotrim once before but didn't get past day 5... This time I think I am in the right head space for it... it feels like it's now or never for me..
I have seen a lot of critics of this diet but I think it's the only way for me now, I need to break my destructive relationship with food and re- train myself that I don't need the rubbish.

I think the thing that I have noticed over the last few weeks that really gave me a kick up the bum is I am really acting like an addict.
A couple of weeks ago I saw a lovely pair of shoes that were £50 and I thought no I can't afford that, the very same night I went out and spent £46 having a meal and thought nothing of it.
I see a cheap top say £10 in asda and think no I can't afford that, then on the way out I'll go spend that £10 in the cafe stuffing my face:eek: They do say don't they that an addict will do without everything else to feed their habit.

I found this web site last week whilst thinking of trying the Lipotrim again and found it really inspirational, all your stories and photos (amazing) have really spurred me on. I think the support you give each other is brill:D So here I am week one weighing in at 16st praying I can stick in there with you all and let the skinny me back out :cool:

Hi Pepper!

Everyone says the first few days are the hardest and it gets so much easier after that. I didn't believe it would ever get better on day 3 when I was feeling miserable and sorry for myself but here I am on day 5 and ketosis has definitely kicked in! It's amazing the difference it makes!

You sound like you are in the right mind now for this, good luck! :)

K x

iThanks K, I must admit I'm looking forward to next week :)
I have a big do this Sunday, luckily it's a day time christening but will still be surrounded by food. so will be facing a big hurdle just hope I can get through it.
Must say this site is really helping when ever I start thinking of food I just come here and read the success stories. Mybe I can take my lap top with me Sunday lol.
Does anyone know if black coffee goes to you daily water consumption ? Cause I'm drinking gallons of it
Think I may have a caffeine addiction to deal with soon

Well day five today and I am starting to feel a little better.
Went to a friends bbq last night, I didn't think I could take the smell of the food cooking, so we arrived a little later. There was still food everywhere and everyone was drinking but I did it I managed to stay 100%, was so pleased with myself on the way home:)
We have a christening on Sunday and will be the same there I have been worried about it all week but now have the confidence that I can do it. And I've already warned my friend that if she wants me she will find me in the hotel grounds, far far away from the food :)
Roll on Tuesdays weigh in :)

Back