Pepsi during the first few days

DanielleOD

Hey everyone sorry if this has been asked before. I did try searching but so many random posts came back I have up.

I have a slight addiction to pepsi max which causes horrific headaches and generally feeling like rubbish if I don't drink it. I'm on my first day with the intention not to drink it but if I do start feeling rough will a glass of it really screw the diet up?

Thank you for any help you can give me :)

I think it's not allowed because it contains citric acid which will affect ketosis.

You can have come zero... 1 can/glass a day

I know it's not the same but might help :)

Switch for sparkling water with flavouring :) x

Claireybell said:
Hey my cdc says we r allowed maximym if two cans coke zero a day, hope headaches not too bad x

Mine said it's best avoided altogether as it can increase food cravings due to the additives in it ?
I was a pepsi max junkie and not had a sip of it for over 4 weeks now and feel so much better :)

angelupnorth said:
Mine said it's best avoided altogether as it can increase food cravings due to the additives in it ?
I was a pepsi max junkie and not had a sip of it for over 4 weeks now and feel so much better :)

I have had a least one can a day and have felt fine but I suppose everyone is different and it could affect people in different ways. I personally like the change! I set myself a goal to drink all my water first (at least 2.5L) then I have a can in the evening.

Chelles said:
I have had a least one can a day and have felt fine but I suppose everyone is different and it could affect people in different ways. I personally like the change! I set myself a goal to drink all my water first (at least 2.5L) then I have a can in the evening.

Does this include diet coke????

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

My headache is horrendous I woke up like this so had a pepsi max, but it's back again I'll probably have one tomorrow then hopefully that will be it

Thanks for all you advice so far :)

Hello :)
I'm starting back on cd Tomo after being off it for a week... I try to stick to water but might have a coke zero as a 'treat' after weigh in or if I'm feeling particularly tired! My cd councillor said its not a good substitute for water so drink it minimally!

Back