Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

pepsi max/coke zero yes/no help please!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by josiejo1968, 5 September 2009 Social URL.

1. josiejo1968

josiejo1968 going to do it!!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    all of them
    hi there ,
    im currently on day 6 of ss and doing ok but was just wondering whether r not you are allowed pepsi max or coke zero? :confused:
    my cdc on hols til 21st sept and i forgot to ask her!
    any answers much appreciated thanks,
    |Jo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wanna_be_thin

wanna_be_thin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15.63%)
    Diet:
    cd/avidlite
    hi jo hun

heather said if you were really desperate have coke zero but not pepsi max (which i am personally addicted to) I think ive found it harder not to have that than food:8855:

Its not 'officially' allowed but thats what she told me.

Nicci x

4. josiejo1968

josiejo1968 going to do it!!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    all of them
    thanx for that nicci, im a pepsi max girl too im addicted to it and am really missing it too.
    i wonder what the difference is between the 2 of them?
    im getting excited for my weigh in on monday but if i havnt lost 3 stone will be gutted lol!!
    i wnat to lose at least a stone by 21st do you think thats poss?
    hope you having a better time of it now, i cant believe im having another alcohol free night tonight, just a huge 2litre bottle of water by my side and not even any big brother to watch ( how sad eh?)
    im off to bed now to dream about toast and butter ha ha :nightf:
    tomorrow is a big challenge its sunday and my mam does the best lunches ever ever i will have to just sit and have my vanilla shake not quite the same eh lol BUT i so NEED the BESTEST dress for the xmas party ive ever had so vanilla shake it will def be for me:(
    Jo

5. wanna_be_thin

wanna_be_thin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15.63%)
    Diet:
    cd/avidlite
    I defo think that a stone is possible hun. Im hoping for 16lb but think that might be a bit optimistic for my start weight. Theres a couple of other girls that are weighing in the same night so i wanna look like ive done really well lol. Are you weighing in on the monday morning or are you coming along to the night time one? I live off pepsi max, they have it in b&m's for £250 for 12 cans, it breaks my heart not to buy it :cry:.

Ive had a brill day today thanks jo. its good to see you are going strong too :D.

Have a nice sleep dreaming of food, glorious food lol and i hope tomorrow isnt too bad for you. Ive just watched boyf with his tea and i didnt even flinch :D:D:D

Nicci x

6. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    hi girls,
    if u really must have a soft drink coke zero is the one to go for BUT only 1 pint a day.
    the reason u cant have pepsi max is because it contains citric acid which will knock u out of ketosis whereas coke zero in small quantities often doesnt affect ketosis (although some people are sensitive and will still be knocked out of ketosis).
    whatever u decide i wish u the best of luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.