Pepsi Max!!

x_kerry_x

hi guys, i didnt realise we werent allowed Pepsi max!! Does anyone drink it anyways and have their weight losses been ok?
I love it, one bottles of 500ml lasts me over two days though so not having a huge amount.

Not a fan of Diet coke or coke zero so if its that bad ill knock it on the head and find something else lol xxx

I havent but ive heard of other people drinking similar things (ie containing citric acid) and being fine.
There are a few supermarket brands of coke that are ok, Asda do their own brand coke zero which is ok to have (and its pretty nice too!) I would try to have the ones recommended instead

It's advised not to as it has citric acid in which can affect ppls losses but if it hasn't affected yours then theres no harm done :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't do it at all, knocks my losses on the head and I used to be a total diet coke addict. Could never stomach coke zero before, but I'm liking it now. Aldi own brand is excellent and only 42p for a 2 litre bottle :)

Love Aldis own! I buy the cans, so much cheaper!! Xxx

Cherry flavour!! I am so on that tomorrow :D

My tesco don't do any zero x

Depends on how citric acid affects you.
Personally I drink all the diet drinks I want and don't see much difference in the losses. I don't limit it to 500ml either, so ... everyone's different.

Depends on how citric acid affects you.
Personally I drink all the diet drinks I want and don't see much difference in the losses. I don't limit it to 500ml either, so ... everyone's different.

Agreed. I'm not sensitive to it so I drink lemon and lime flavoured fizzy water and occasionally diet coke. Makes no difference to me but to someone else it might.

Back