Perfect for Dinner times.

CDavies

I was strolling through Home and Bargain the other day when I came across a microwavable pot of Spicy Kung Pao egg noodles. For 79p I thought it was worth the investment.

I was correct, the 89p I had spent on my dinner opposed to the £2.50 salad I usually get was much tastier filled me to the point where I could only handle half of my tea.

The best think about the meal was it only contained 1g of fat. 1g!

images

Has anyone else seen any quick fix lunches like this?

Ooh what's the cals like on it?

I might have to have a trip to take a look at these, I've got a home and bargain near me. They do Pad Thai ones too apparently, wonder if they sell them. I fell in love with Pad Thai in Thailand! Just seen their pots vary from 400 to about 460 cals, with very low fat like you said. I know that on days where I take like a 200 cal chicken salad or something to school with me I end up snacking on the staff room goodies because it doesn't properly fill me up til dinner time!

Yum yum. By home and bargain do you mean home bargains? If so I'm there! I found some tuna light lunch things for 79p in there, full of pasta, tuna in a tomato sauce with veggies. Great for lunch with a big salad and only 5ppts

They look and sound really good! :) We have a Home Bargain in our town too, will have to have a nosey :) Wonder if they're vegetarian? :)

I think they are vegetarian yes :) They come in Sesame Teriyaki and spicy Kung Pao.

They are roughly 300 calories but I assume that is mostly salt and sugar because there is only 1g of fat in them.

ooh might pop in there this weekend :D

Back