Period messed up? Y?

Peggysue

Silver Member
My period hasn't arrived and I'm on day 29 when my cycle is normally 26 days? Is this normal on this diet ( she says with a slight panic in her voice)

It is hun.... If there is a chance you are preggers then i'd do a test to be sure.... but it is quite normal for LT to affect your periods!!!!
x

I was just coming on here to ask the same questions --- I'm 5 days late, and am NEVER late, done 2 pregnancy tests, as it says it can detect HTC levels up to 4 days before due... I've been panicking, because I was thinking i'd have to come off....... I'm on day 12 of the lipo trim now, and flying it, totaly sticking to it..... I feel great, yet this one nagging worry is bringing me down.... So it does interfeer with periods ??? that is a relief

sorry needless to say they were negative.... Although dreamt last night, they were positive......... Evening time is hard food wise !!!.......... This is when I need reasssurance I'm doing well and to keep going.......... HARRRRRRRRRD...... at times, wonderful in the times inbetween......

sorry needless to say they were negative.... Although dreamt last night, they were positive......... Evening time is hard food wise !!!.......... This is when I need reasssurance I'm doing well and to keep going.......... HARRRRRRRRRD...... at times, wonderful in the times inbetween......
Keep at it hunni... you've done the hardest bit!! x

Elaine if you are, then so am I !! haven't got them yet........... latest I've ever been, don't mind if they're delayed with the lipo as long as i'm not knitting for xmas !!.............. Day 13 over.......... and doing plenty of excercise, even getting up at 6am to meditate ! could this really be me??? Weight loss aside, lipo is getting my house spotless, my mind clear, and my skinny wardrobe ready and able.... Bloody worth the 65euro and the odd moments of sheer hunger...... Best thing I ever did x

Elaine if you are, then so am I !! haven't got them yet........... latest I've ever been, don't mind if they're delayed with the lipo as long as i'm not knitting for xmas !!.............. Day 13 over.......... and doing plenty of excercise, even getting up at 6am to meditate ! could this really be me??? Weight loss aside, lipo is getting my house spotless, my mind clear, and my skinny wardrobe ready and able.... Bloody worth the 65euro and the odd moments of sheer hunger...... Best thing I ever did x
I was considering some meditation... do you find it helpfull??? Do you do it everyday hun??? x

I was considering some meditation... do you find it helpfull??? Do you do it everyday hun??? x

Hi dee, I do transidental Meditation, signed up for it 10 years ago, and started it again, when i done lipo, I do it 20min in the morn and 20 min in the eve, and its hard int he beginning, but yes its absolutely amazingl.... Its called restlfull wakefulness, bascially you just sit up right, light some incense in a quite place, and close your eyes, ease yourself in to a mantra, and this can be any one sylabol word. I use "i'm", its porpounced that way... you just whisper it slowly, over and over again, and breath deeply and slowly... Thoughts will come and go, and just let them, but try and watch them "float" by rather than think them.... after the thought is gone, gently go back to your word.... Try and imagine, that your a bubble floating quitley to the bottom of a glass or lake, that helps me focus... believe me after a couple of weeks, you get this warmth through your body, and its like this comforting blanket that sooths you... Your mind is clearer, and you have this little peace that walks around with you for the rest of the day... Look up TM meditation, its actually scientifly proven to open your mind, and unravel any stress balls that can lead to cancer and other things.... Try it and let me know how you get on... Dont break out of it too quickly or you'll get a headache... But it is amazing, and after a few months, you will not want to miss it for anything xxx:)

ps. |Love and peace are also good mantra's to use, it doesn't matter, but anything that is one syllable and evokes some kind of feeling is good xxxx good luck

Back